The Distinguished Citizens of Gladenrach

Guilt Puppy

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, looked over it, and replied... Just rechecked, looks like I made a typo on the reply-to address you gave at the bottom; what can I say, I'm notoriously bad with email. In any case, the PrC's approved, go ahead and update your character.)

DarkMaster

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
"Just comin' off a job down in the mountains... Pretty banky one, too, I must say." He sighs, looking away. "Though not for free, ever..."
"Not free? Sadly very few people are free in this world. What kind of enslavement made you so sad, society, religion, money, friendship or ... love".

Guilt Puppy

First Post
DarkMaster said:
"Not free? Sadly very few people are free in this world. What kind of enslavement made you so sad, society, religion, money, friendship or ... love".

Ceola turns quickly, answering for Grieth.

"One of our companions died," she says flatly, almost glaring. Grieth nods solemnly in confirmation.

DarkMaster

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:

"One of our companions died," she says flatly, almost glaring. Grieth nods solemnly in confirmation.
"Always hard to lose a friend", That's why I try to depends on myself only as much as I can, R.U think to himself.

Talking to Ceola and Grieth "I hope the reward was worth it".

Voadam

Legend
Guilt Puppy said:

"My condolences on your loss. If it is not too painful a subject, may I ask what the nature of the job was?"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
R.U. said:
"Always hard to lose a friend"

"I didn't say friend, I said companion," she replies sharply. "Grieth and I were just hired on for this job. We all knew the risks. He didn't make it out. It happens."

Grieth sighs heavily.

Jaros said:
"My condolences on your loss. If it is not too painful a subject, may I ask what the nature of the job was?"

"Raiding tombs," she says. "They were looking for some book... I don't know. We were just in it for what we could bring out." She pats the sack she holds, from which poured much coin in the bar earlier. "And we brought out a fair share, so hey, job well done."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Guilt Puppy said:
By reputation, certainly. Anything more is up to you guys.

Pharos:

"South of here, not far. It took us four days to reach here on foot..."

" I see" ansewers Pharos. "Well, I thank you for the donation and the information. I must see about organizing an expedition." ~I wonder if Joseph is in town.~

DarkMaster

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
"I didn't say friend, I said companion," she replies sharply. "Grieth and I were just hired on for this job. We all knew the risks. He didn't make it out. It happens."

Grieth sighs heavily.

"Raiding tombs," she says. "They were looking for some book... I don't know. We were just in it for what we could bring out." She pats the sack she holds, from which poured much coin in the bar earlier. "And we brought out a fair share, so hey, job well done."
"Raiding tombs?" R.U eyes sparkles at the possibility of finding money. It's not like his political group would not need it.

"I guess you were hired in this city? do you know from which group or organisation you were hired from? Maybe we could help you uncover more treasures in those tombs.

Zerth

First Post
Joseph enters the barracks and his room. The captains do have nice large rooms, but his doesn't look too fancy or decorated, because he doesn't like to spend much time in the city. There's simply a large table with a comfy chair, a bed, a closet and a small bookcase with just a couple of books and some maps.

After tossing his backpack on the bed he sits down on the chair and swings his boots on the table like he always does. What should I do? Go to the archery range with the other officers and then come back here to play cards. How utterly ...boring.

Remove ads