The Dread Legion Advances...(Updated 08/02/2005)

Thanks guys. You are all great! So encouraging.

Well Valerie is having some minor complications that will keep me at her side a good portion of each day. I will need to shove all my writing for my books into the later evening hours for the next ten days. Some time in that ten days the Dr's assure us that the twins will come.

Not sure how often I will be able to be on but I will try to post two or three updates in that time.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Ed

Eosin the Red

First Post
I will put a word in with the man bout your little critters. My wife had numberous - and a few of them serious complications but things worked out very well for us. Twins are never easy, so I hope this is just a minor speed bump for you two. Tell your wife that we are rooting for her. :D

Angcuru

First Post
Umm, can we expect some sort of update soon? Even a teaser? No pressure, you must be quite busy with the missus. Plus, I have im prisoned this SH in my sig, there is no escape! ;)

jerichothebard

First Post
Valerie gave birth to the twins this last week - four weeks early. I expect all of them are busy and exhausted at the moment! You should hear from Ed soon, though I do also know that as a consequence of the early birth, release dates on Rocketship Empires 1936 and the Tale of Girl have been pushed back a bit.

More information is available at our web site.

jtb

Last edited:

Rackhir

Explorer
jerichothebard said:
Valerie gave birth to the twins this last week - four weeks early. I expect all of them are busy and exhausted at the moment! You should hear from Ed soon, though I do also know that as a consequence of the early birth, release dates on Rocketship Empires 1936 and the Tale of Girl have been pushed back a bit.

More information is available at our web site.

jtb

Well I'm glad to hear that the birth went okay. Unfortunately it probably also means we won't see an update for 6 months due to the babies Sleep Depravation EX-Ability (Functions similarly to the Night Hag ability, preventing the 8hrs sleep necessary to regain spells and heal).

Rackhir

Explorer
Holiday bump for a promising new-ish story hour. Give it a read if you haven't before. Currently on hiatus due to spawning. Hopefully, will restart in another 2-3 months once baby starts to actually sleep for more than 15 min at a time.

Any news on the prodgeny? Is it male/female/elf? Does it have five fingers and five toes on it's hands and feet as well as the 3-4 sucker tentacles normal for a Deep One? etc....

Last edited:

jerichothebard

First Post
Rackhir said:
Holiday bump for a promising new-ish story hour. Give it a read if you haven't before. Currently on hiatus due to spawning. Hopefully, will restart in another 2-3 months once baby starts to actually sleep for more than 15 min at a time.

Any news on the prodgeny? Is it male/female/elf? Does it have five fingers and five toes on it's hands and feet as well as the 3-4 sucker tentacles normal for a Deep One? etc....

Two males, neither yet exhibiting demi-human traits. appropriate numbers of toes, fingers, tentacles... Or so Ed tells me, I haven't yet seen them...

Also note that there is an update on the home page of our web site...

jtb

Last edited:

Remove ads