• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THE DUNGEON: (1) Out of Whistle

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I say we press on at this point. We need to deliver this package. we are after all geased or at least Aska,Takklin and Me. Kazareen says looking over his spells.

Aska wrapped in her cloak looks forlornly into the night. How can I go on with them. Everything I have ever loved has been taken from me and when I start to trust and love again bang I'm alone again.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Jack Lobbins walks about nearly tripping over the Spyglass affixed to his little pack (he being just over a foot tall and all...) Irked, Jack exclaims at Kaz and Kael 'Cor! Will yoo two bloomin Ninnies make up yer moinds on the Loot, so's we kin git ta the City...Blimey...'

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
Kael winks at Jack. "Don't worry, my tiny friend. I think we can walk toward the city and talk about the loot at the same time. Whether our Kender friend believes in the loot or not is another thing altogether.

"Gentlemen, milady.... shall we move toward our destination, and remove this geas from our friends?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
LazarusLong42 said:
Kael winks at Jack. "Don't worry, my tiny friend. I think we can walk toward the city and talk about the loot at the same time. Whether our Kender friend believes in the loot or not is another thing altogether.

"Gentlemen, milady.... shall we move toward our destination, and remove this geas from our friends?"
Geese? Is ther a goose on me? Kaz says feeling around for the bird.

silentspace

First Post
Valendir checks the tension on his bow and adjusts his arm guard. Then he rolls his neck in a circle, cracking it as he does so. All right then, let's go.

ferretguy

First Post
Looking at the others, and down at the big city below...Jack thinks to himself....Ahh the possibilities....fame, fortune...broads....now thats the life of the city...

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Finally packed, Kazareen Bricklebottom starts down the hill towards the city. The Kender drawn like a moth to a flame by the lights.

Aska keeps her silence. She simply holds Takote's blade and follows the fearless mage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads