• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THE DUNGEON: (1) Out of Whistle

ferretguy

First Post
Drying off where the tears fell on his jacket, Just like a dame, cry in your arms one minute then run off to cry over some other sucker... Turning to KaelWhy yes, I do believe if memory serves me correctly thats the place where I hale...Pipe down there y'mug, you don't know who he is...Don't worry, he looks a bit strange but he smells ok...yep from earth,of course never seen one like you there. Been here for a little while tryin to get backSo's I suppose yous' wants to join my gang?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:This is for the PCs other than James (ferretguy) and Valendir (silentspace), representing the Loot from their last beasties. Those two characters are already compensated, by the gear value mentioned in the OoC....

SO...

IC: Taklinn and Kaz finish scraping Loot into the Haversack as well as Taklinn's Bag of Holding.

Stepping through the Portal, you (after the disorientation inheirant with the Journey) find yourselves standing upon a broad plateau...
Looking down the side of the mountain upon which the Plateau sits, you see what could only be described as a City of Wonder.

James' thoughts go to Chicage or New York, while Kael thinks of Londinium...Kaz marvels at the similarity to the Cities of the High Elves on Krynn.
Taklinn and Aska remain silent, contemplating to themselves.
Jack Lobbins shouts 'Cor! What a City, and wud ya look et them clocktowers?'
Indeed, the City seems to stretch endlessly and everywhere are towers with steam and soot belching forth, great cogs and clockwork grinding away, meticulously keeping a Temporal sense in this strangest of places...
Indeed, you seem to have reached the City of Clocks

<Kaz,Kael,Taklinn(1/2share),JackLobbins (1/2 share),Aska(1/2share)>
Several Blasts from Kaz's Wand Identify the Items

3,243 GP
1,245 SP
364 PP
16 gems <5X100,4X200,5X250,1X500,1X1,000>
A necklace worth 1,000
a jeweled mirror worth 800GP (1'X2')

+1 Buckler
Ring of Protection +2
Potion hide from undead
Flametongue Longsword
+3 Chain Shirt
Scroll:ghoul touch,phantom steed, wall of stone <11th>
Wand of Fireball <5th> 49 Charges
Cloak of Charisma +4
Amulet of Natural Armor +3

As well there are (Identified by James)

A zippo Lighter-half full (Betty Page cameo)
3 Pez Dispensers (Bugs Bunny,Godzilla and the elusive Pee-Wee-Herman) and 6 refills
A box of Cuban Cigars (14 inside)
A machete,
a blue Yomega Yo-Yo
3 blue candles, partially burned
3 books.
James recognizes them...some Classic Earth Literature. The titles are
The Illuminatus Trilogy (1 volume), Moby Dick and a graphic novel, The Dark Knight

An advanced firearm or other pistol of some sort.
As James sees it "Some form of Ray Gun..."

Exhausted, you all fall down for a rest, as the last few days have been hellish, and the far-off lights of the City are peaceful, as is the whistling and chiming of Clock-Towers. Valendir, Jack Lobbins and Kael take turns watching, as they don't require the full amount of sleep. Besides, Valendir has remained inactive for far too long, and he is relishing this chance to actually breath again.

OoC:All Spell caster's Please Post spells. Don't just put 'As before', as IO'd rather
not dig through back pages, thanks. And, without further ado...enter Wynter Wolf...

IC: As the pale gree Sun rises upon the surface of this Realm, it glints off of the far=away City, which looks less romantic and more massive with the coming of Dawn. Nearer at hand, however,a flash erupts not a hundred feet behind you...where the Portal had left you.
Striding towards you is a massive figure moving downslope, full platemail covering his form, a Purple Dragon symbol upon his clothes,a huge Axe over his shoulder.
This Man is whistling jovially and seems to be non-threatening in his manner, though he is armed to the teeth.

Aska says, almost to herself 'A Purple Dragon,here?'
Aska recognizes the Symbol as one of Cormyr, upon her home world of Toril...A Cormyrian warrior, Cormyr being a land predisposed towards the ause of Good

ENTER DAMIEN WESTHOVEN

Edited: Ring switch...my bad, sorry.

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
Friends, we have a visitor! Valendir says, waking the companions as he walks out towards the heavily armored man. Extending his hand, he says I am Valendir, Valendir the lost. And these, gesturing behind him, are my new-found companions. Who are you? And what are you doing travelling these dangerous roads alone? Would you like to stop a moment for some food and water? He gestures to the cooking fire and reaches into his pack, pulling out some jerky. It's not much, but it's all I have to offer, he says, smiling.

OOC Valendir doesn't really know anything about other worlds... he's been trapped in the Dungeon since he was a baby. His people told him stories about his homeworld though. Let's say that's Forgotten Realms...?

Spells Prepared
0th (6) - Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Mending, Resistance
1st (4+1+d) - Bless, Comprehend Languages, Entropic Shield, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, True Strike (d)
2nd (3+1+d) - Death Knell, Inflict Moderate Wounds x2, Silence, Cat's Grace (d)
3rd (2+1+d) - Dispel Magic, Protection from Elements, Summon Monster III, Fly (d)
4th (1+1+d) - Greater Magic Weapon, Summon Monster IV, Dimension Door (d)

Wynter Wolf

First Post
The large figure extends his hand, you notice coppery scales and claws. [/COLOR]My name is Damien Westhoven of Suzail. Well met, as to how i came to be walking alone, it would seem i was waylayed after whiping out a coven of the cult of the dragon. I would love a bite to eat though i do have a bit of food of my own here and i am willing to share. Damien sits down by the fire setting his great axe on the ground.

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
Valendir shakes Damien's hand, then as Damien walks past him into the camp circle, Valendir discreetly sniffs the piece of jerky in his hand. He puts the jerky back in his pack and takes out a hard biscuit instead, before following the strange creature and taking a seat by the fire also.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The great Axe falling with in inches of Kazareen's head wakens him and he looks right at the newcommer and starts screaming AHHHH!!!!!!!! Dragonman! Gods of Krynn it's a Dragonman! Kaz gets up and runs for the hills.

Aska gets up to run after him saying As a race, Kender have no fear. What could have done this to him?

OOC: Nice. drop a halfdragon next to a Krynn native and see what happens. :D

Last edited:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
OOC: Oh yeah i forgot all about the Draconians

"I apologize if i have scared your halfling friend. Sometimes my appearance does that. My appearance has actually helped me versus my enemies at times."

With this Damien will relax near the warmth of the fire happy in the fact he has others to talk to.

ferretguy

First Post
As James mind goes back to his childhood on the beaches southern California (or was it the Florida coast?.....), he starts playing with the yo-yo....Sleeper, Walking The Dog, Cat in the Cradle....Whoo Hooo...Damn...hate it when it hits me on the shoulder on the return.....What the hell is that? Hmm must be Holloween.....Walking up to the new comer, chewin' on a pez (from the Godzilla dispenser...) Hey there mister...nice costume...would you like some candy? Kinda looks like you...your name Godzooky?James holds out some candy from the dispenser...

OOC: Hey would you guys mind if James takes the cigars, candy and yo-yo?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Wynter Wolf said:
The large figure extends his hand, you notice coppery scales and claws. [/COLOR]My name is Damien Westhoven of Suzail. Well met, as to how i came to be walking alone, it would seem i was waylayed after whiping out a coven of the cult of the dragon. I would love a bite to eat though i do have a bit of food of my own here and i am willing to share. Damien sits down by the fire setting his great axe on the ground.

Um....Back doesn't work very well...
Please pick another cool colr (I have dibs on yellow :D )

Last edited:

Remove ads