• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dungeon:The City of Clocks

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Why no. We would never point anything at your king let alone an "ap". But we need to see his Highness. We were sent here to get a box from him with the big lizard from Whistle in it. Kazareen says.

Aska just rolles her eyes and says Please forgive the Kender. He's insane. We were sent from the ruler of Whistle to deliver this box to your King. we have a compulsion upon us to accompolish this. Can you please help us? We would be happy to make an appointment if that will help but we don't know what waiting will do to the spell cast upon us. We may die by morning if we are here and don't deliver the box.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Argent Silvermage said:
Why no. We would never point anything at your king let alone an "ap". But we need to see his Highness. We were sent here to get a box from him with the big lizard from Whistle in it. Kazareen says.

Aska just rolles her eyes and says Please forgive the Kender. He's insane. We were sent from the ruler of Whistle to deliver this box to your King. we have a compulsion upon us to accompolish this. Can you please help us? We would be happy to make an appointment if that will help but we don't know what waiting will do to the spell cast upon us. We may die by morning if we are here and don't deliver the box.

Looking first at the Kender with disdain, then at Aska with apathy, the Gnome pushes his spectacles further up his prodigious nose,glances at his pad and says 'Yes, that does sound dreadful...'
You get the feeling that he hears such things all of the time and isn't particularly inclined to grant you any special consideration.
Finally, he says 'Well, then...there seems o be a spot of good Luck heading your way. there was a cancillation. How does Tuesday after next sound? His Majesty has a free moment then...'

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
Kael waits for the gnome to disappear back inside his castle. "Tuesday after next, then. It will have to do. It seems we have some time to spend in the city before we can move on. I, for one, would like to convert some of this gold into more useful items. Might I suggest we find lodging before we do much else?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Having made this choice regarding the delivery of the Box, Aska,Kaz and Taklinn all have the distinct feeling that waiting until the available appointment would be most unfortunate...
There must be some other way around this problem.

OoC: I can;t seem to find the OoC thread,Ack!

GoldenEagle

First Post
"Aska, I can't wait fer no Toosday. If I gotta knok down his door ta give em the gift myself, I wan to be 'rid o this magik!" Taklinn is not willing to wait! The magic obviously bothers him.

GE

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kazareen Bricklebottom walks up to the guard and says, Excuse me Mr. guard. As My friend has said we are enspelled. I can already feel the magic building within my body. Aska Masaki, Taklinn the dwarf and my self would seem to be coming to some detonation point. I'm fairly certain that if we do not deliver this package NOW then we will explode taking a huge chunk of this city with us. I'm sorry for the inconveniance to you and your survivors but we are not leaving here without either seeing the king or being killed. and when we die unfortunatly we will take the lot of you and most of this city with us. The Kender says seemingly more coherant than he has been in weeks. The worst problem is that I can feel the spell build when I walk away from you so I'm fairly sure even if we were to run as fast as we could to get away from innocents and out of the city that we would not make it further than maybe 100 feet from this spot. I'm sure you can understand out predicament now. We do not want anyone harmed but we have no choice in this.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
While Kaz is speaking Aska stares at him wondering what is going on about and then she gets it. She starts rubbing her arms and moaning. Oh Weaver! The mage is right. I thought I was just getting sick. I can feel the fires building with in me! Aska says getting louder as she speaks. She will actualy be trying to get the attention of everyone in the area. Please for the sake of your children. Don't make them be fatherless just because the King's too busy to save his city and guards. You have to help us!

Last edited:

Remove ads