• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dungeon:The City of Clocks

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kazareen stands silent waiting to be told to go through.

Aska however is perturbed. Excuse me. We have business with the Gnome King. I expect to see him in a few minutes and don't relish being anyone not aiding me in my task of speaking to the King. Now open the doors nimbwit!

Last edited:

GoldenEagle

First Post
"I agree. Time to get this durn package outta our hands and be done wit that foul magiks cast upon us in Whistle. To the castle..."

"Kaz, get yer hand out o' me pockets!"

With that the dour dwarf lifts the kender and faces Aska waiting to follow to the gnomish king.

GE

ferretguy

First Post
Looking at the armoured gnomes in their portable suits seeing them ignore them like the english guards ignore all others at the castle, Jason suggestsDon't look like this is a good way in now does it?....Perhaps there may be another way?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GoldenEagle said:
Taklinn heads for the front door, "Package fer the King...(sarcasm)Special Delivery(/end sarcasm)."

GE

As Taklinn draws within 20 feet or so, the arms of the Mecha-Gnomes swing down, several ch-chink noises signalling to all but the most ignorant the chambering of some sort of weapon's ammunition.
'Step away,Petitioner'.

GoldenEagle

First Post
"Gladly, kin I just leave this package,...gift with ya fer his heinous, the king? I must deliver it er sumthin bad'll happ'n t'us. I'm sur he'll like it."

GE

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Damien steps up beside Taklinn

"Please there is no reason for hostility. We are new to the city and do not quite know your customs, We have a package to deliver to the King and unsure of the proper diplomatic channels in your magnificent city we came right to the source, We apologize for the transgression." Damien pauses to let the words settle and then speaks again. "Please if you could assist us in this by maybe calling someone out here so we can discuss delivering this package properly it would be greatly appreciated."

Damien at this point takes a step back and waits.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Wynter Wolf said:
Damien steps up beside Taklinn

"Please there is no reason for hostility. We are new to the city and do not quite know your customs, We have a package to deliver to the King and unsure of the proper diplomatic channels in your magnificent city we came right to the source, We apologize for the transgression." Damien pauses to let the words settle and then speaks again. "Please if you could assist us in this by maybe calling someone out here so we can discuss delivering this package properly it would be greatly appreciated."

Damien at this point takes a step back and waits.

The Gnome-Mecha inclined it's head and Damien could see the little Pilot eyeing him for a moment. then, a voice sounding like it came from a far away can be heard coming from the cockpit of the Mecha. the Pilot responds and a conversation ensues. Finally, the two Guards step back briefly and the doors open slightly. A Gnome dressed in a pale blue suit comes forth from the building, bearing a tablet and paper-pad <an inkpot balanced precariously upon it, with several quills sticking out from various points along it's surfaces>.

Looking you all up and down, he intones in a low and monotonous voice 'Do you have an appointment with his Majesty?'

Remove ads