The E.N. Publishing Review Round-up!

Just_Hal said:
Being an ex-art director and possibly one again, ya need to find your style then hope it works for the artists and the book. For the pdf only style ENPub is doing I think the art is fine (not great, I said fine) and I wish em continued success.

Now saying that, shouldn't this post be in the publishers forum?

:]

Hal, we get to bend the rules a bit. It's like we're dating the DM. ;) Plus I figured there was already a big reviews thread here, and posters might be interested in picking up some free copies. If it really is a problem, though, let me know.

As for the art, it's my hope that we'll be able to bolster sales so we can afford to hire the best artists we can, and to pay the better among our current artists more. I mean, heck, I drew a few illos for E.N. Pub products in the past, but that's because I'm a fan, not 'cause I'm any good.

For Mythic Earth, I've got a trio of recent graduates from the Savannah College of Art & Design helping out. Do you want a copy when it's on sale, Hal?

Just_Hal

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Hal, we get to bend the rules a bit. It's like we're dating the DM. ;) Plus I figured there was already a big reviews thread here, and posters might be interested in picking up some free copies. If it really is a problem, though, let me know.

As for the art, it's my hope that we'll be able to bolster sales so we can afford to hire the best artists we can, and to pay the better among our current artists more. I mean, heck, I drew a few illos for E.N. Pub products in the past, but that's because I'm a fan, not 'cause I'm any good.

For Mythic Earth, I've got a trio of recent graduates from the Savannah College of Art & Design helping out. Do you want a copy when it's on sale, Hal?

Always willing to look at good product and ENpub always has good stuff.

These are the ones I still desire reviews for. I actually don't need four reviews of Chainmail Bikinis, but I figured people would be interested in some free copies. I guess they're not. Odd.

E.N. Armoury - Chainmail Bikinis ***
E.N. Arsenal - Pistols *
E.N. Guilds - Adventurers' Guild * and Monster Hunters' Guild *
Blackhammer Tech - Shape Memory Polymers *
EN World Gamer issue 3 **

Last edited:

Remove ads