The E.N. Publishing Review Round-up!

I'm still looking for a few reviews:

E.N. Arsenal - Pistols *
E.N. Guilds - Adventurers' Guild * and Monster Hunters' Guild *
Blackhammer Tech - Shape Memory Polymers *
EN World Gamer issue 3 **

And for those of you just joining us, why not skim through some of the recent reviews of E.N. Publishing products. You might just find something you're interested in.

MonsterMash

First Post
RangerWickett

I'll do a review of ENWorld Gamer 3, you probably still have my Gmail address from the EoMR review, otherwise let me know and I'll send you another mail.

MM

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Updated October 5, 2005.
After receiving a good twenty reviews or so, a few people who promised reviews still have not yet delivered. If you're one of those people, consider this a gentle nudge.

And for those of you just joining us, why not skim through some of the recent reviews of E.N. Publishing products. You might just find something you're interested in.

[section][imager]http://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_4689.jpg[/imager] ** E.N. Guilds - Merchant Guilds

When it comes to the buying and selling power of a community, no one else wields it like the Merchant Guild. From E.N. Publishing comes the second in the E.N. Guilds series - the Merchant Guild.

Explore the intricacies of the merchants that compose this guild, their influence on a community, and what it takes to belong. E.N. Guild books bring you a resource of knowledge and crunchy rules. This fully bookmarked pdf venture into the secrets of fantasy guilds bringing you 24 pages of material ready to use immediately.

24 pages
$4.95
No reviews yet.
[/section]

There are currently 2 reviews of this product in the reviews section.

MavrickWeirdo said:
There are currently 2 reviews of this product in the reviews section.

Yes, I know. I just didn't feel like going in and editing all the individual entries of the first post to remove those asterisks. I was lazy. :p

MonsterMash

First Post
Ryan,

If you need the email to send ENWorld Gamer 3 for review to its
dave[NOSPAM]humm at gmail dot com - minus of course the [NOSPAM]

Devyn said:
Ranger I sent you an email. Let me know if that works.

Nor have you. And there are others who did not post reviews. To all those who did, thanks a lot. It's great to get feedback on our products so we know what ways we can make them better in the future. To those who just took the book and haven't posted a review yet, please do put up a review if you can, or at least let me know that you won't be posting the review so I can seek a more reliable reviewer.

Remove ads