• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

Halford

First Post
[sblock=Fallen Foes]M9 and J10 have fallen. L10 is clearly bloodied as is the Bugbear.[/sblock]

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri looks down at the blood running down her from the arrow wounds. Clearly she was going to have to do something about those archers. It seemed what no one was able to heal wounds either. Well, at least she could fix that. With a thought, frost covers her body until she is covered in a suit of ice armor. Another thought sent her skipping across the water ending up next to one of the archers, his breath visible next to her. Finally she utters some arcane words and the spot she left explodes in flames.

[sblock=OOC]Scorching Burst attack on m10&m11 (1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=6, 1d6+4=6)
Standard action: Armor of Agathys (Ts'iri gains 14 temp HP)
Move action: Telekinetic Leap (path = O9, O8, N7, M6, N5 to avoid OA)[gain concealment]
Minor action: curse O5
Action Point Action: Scorching Burst (10N, attacking M10&M11 [vs ref])
O5 archer gets OA (unarmed I quess) and takes 2d6 + 4 damage at start of his turn
Armor of Agathys + curse damage (2d6+4=6) [this dice roller HATES me :p]
[sblock=stat line]
HP: 12/30[+14 temp]; Surges 10/10; AC 16, Fort 14, Refl 15, Will 14;
Action Points: 0/1
Second Wind: 1/1
Vampiric Embrace: 0/1
Scorching Burst: 0/1
Telekinetic Leap: 0/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Murphy continues to move quickly throughout the battlefield, never staying still and drawing upon the feywild to shield him from his enemies vision. He once again calls upon the spirits of nature to punish his foe and he points with his dagger at the nearest goblinoid.

A pulsing, purple beam of energy bursts from the tip of the outstretched weapon, but Murphy slips on the slick grass and his blast is over the head of the target.

"Well, that ain't what I was aiming for" Murphy mutters to himself, as he sees the scorch mark on the bridgepost where his errant blast struck.

[sblock=OOC]
*I'll be out of town the next 2 days, so please NPC Murphy as appropriate.

P.S. I believe that you forgot me in the 1st post re: Heroes

Move: to H15 (gain concealment)
Minor: Curse Closest Target
Standard: Eldritch Blast at closest target Eldritch Blast; Damage; Curse Damage (1d20+4=11, 1d10+4=14, 1d6=5)

HP 26/26 Bloodied 13 Surge Value 6/6; Second Wind 1/1
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 15 Will 16
Speed 6

Powers:
Witchfire
Armor of Agathys
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer sees Ts'iri turned into a pincushion and then Riar'lon getting skewered by the goblin warriors and knows she has to help one of them however she can. Ts'iri wraps herself in some kind of ice armor and goes leaping across the river though, so she turns to Riar'lon instead and snaps "You just going to stand there and bleed, Eladrin? Or are you up to helping me finish this fight and slay these monsters?" Proving that she is more than just words, the Githyanki strikes hard at the Bugbear with her scimitar. With a flourish, she spins her sword around till it is reversed and stabs at the bugbear again (or the goblin at L10 if the bugbear is down). "'Remove the head and the body is no longer a threat...' my mother always taught."

[sblock=Kama'zer battle stat block]-Minor action: Inspiring Word on Riar'lon. He regains 9 HP (7 Healing Surge plus 1d6=2 HP's.
-Standard Action: Hit AC24 for 20 damage. Kama'zer 'Lead the Attack' daily power vs. AC on Bugbear. (1d20+6=24, 3d8+4=20)
*Our party (except for T'siri who was just out of range) gets +4 power bonus to hit the Bugbear until the end of the encounter.
Spend Action point for another standard action.
-2nd Standard Action: Viper's Strike at Bugbear or L10 goblin (1d20+6=26, 1d8+4=10) CRIT! Max dmg 12! Extra damage from High Crit scimitar (1d8=6) That makes 18 total damage for the second attack! If that was the finish for the bugbear, can I please jump up and sheathe the sword down his throat, then pull it out as he falls?

Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 1
Passive Perception: +9, Passive Insight: +9
Init: +4, Speed: 6, AP: 0, Second Wind: not used
AC:17, Fort:15, Reflex:14, Will:13
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:9/9
Powers-Viper's Strike, Wolf Pack Tactics, Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word, Inspiring Word, Telekinetic Leap, Lead the Attack
Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry that took so long. I tried to post it back around 6:30pm and my computer froze up. I tried waiting for it to get moving again, but it never did. So I had to reboot. Luckily, I didn't have to retype the whole post since Firefow restored my last session and let me finish my post. :D:cool:[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads