• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

Halford

First Post
Kama'zer's blade hits home and sends hot blood running in rivulets down the goblins side. It is clear that he is now bloodied.

The Bugbear howls as corruscating white flame streams out of his ears mouth and even eyes forming a crackling spike of mystic energy. There is real fear in that cry and the creature is clearly agonized.

Four goblins armed with shortswords swarm out of the shack and make a beeline for the combat, whooping and hollering as they come!

Seeing their leader apparently incapacitated the goblin warriors concentrate their attacks upon the Eladrin. Both spears hit home one sinking deep into the ranger's thigh.

[sblock=Riar'lon takes 13 damage, 1 hit 1 crit!]GW's on Riar'lon (1d20+6, 1d8+2=[15, 6], [1, 2]) GW's on Riar'lon (1d20+6, 1d8+2=[20, 6], [4, 2]) [/sblock]

OOC: Eep! I'm rolling too well, why doesn't this happen with my PCs? Map to come shortly!

Attachments

• Bootstrap Bridge 2.jpg
    Bootstrap Bridge 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Halford

First Post
[sblock=Dice Rolling]Hey rg, can I ask you to please type your rolls into IC like this 1d20+5; 1d8+2. I almost though you had missed everything![/sblock]

Riarlon's furious assault sends a bloody spray into the air, his blades scything through a goblin warriors shoulder to arc across the bugbear's thigh. The goblin stagger's clearly reeling, but the furious bubear merely roars louder.

OOC: Caleen you are up!

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Summoning the red sigils of flame again, Callen drops another Scorching Burst amongst all the goblins around the bridge. One is badly burned another singed.

[sblock=ooc]Standard action: Scorching Burst ~ area 1 burst within 10 on L9 (avoiding Riar'lon at K11). atk K10 (nat20! crit=10dmg), atk L10 (refl.9 = miss), atk M10 (refl.8 = miss), atk M9 (refl.19 = 5dmg)
Note: made a mistake in the labeling of goblins attacked in the dice roll on Invisible castle. I've adjusted the notes above to indicate the proper targets starting left to right (as I had done in IC).
Move action: none
Minor action: none
[sblock=stat line]
HP: 24/24; Surges 8/8; AC 15, Fort 13, Refl 15, Will 15;
Action Points: 1/1
Second Wind: 1/1
Burning Hands: 1/1
Sleep: 1/1
Healing Word: 1/1
Staff of Defense: 1/1[/sblock][/sblock]

grislyeye

R.G. Wood
[sblock=Dice Rolling]I did, it's just for some reason when I used the copy-and-paste feature from IC they "+" sign gets deleted, but if you follow the links the right modifiers are being applied.[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
The Bugbear bellows again as fire engulfs its form, and another goblin simply falls a charred mess to the floor where it whimpers pitifully for a moment before going still.

OOC: Mri'Thas you are up.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Mri'Thas! Did they not teach your cadre to finish off damaged foes before they start in on new enemies? Target the closest damaged foes like these goblins with your magic next time."

The wizard looks plainly at the gith woman "You better swing your sword if you want those apes away from you, if you can. Giving advice of how to use The Art to a mage, is not wise, not for someone whose weapons are made of metal. Master Callen will surely support me in that" the githyanki states as he begins to move his hands in a circle fashion. Mri'Thas pronounces some arcane words, and energy begins to flow from his hands to the center of the circle his waving hands describe. A purple orb of force begins to shape there, and increases size progressively. When the orb has grown certain size, Mri'Thas releases it, and it fly toward the bugbear, shattering in pieces of razor-sharp shards "Die brute" he mutters

[sblock=combat]
Use force orb:
attk: 16 dmg: 14
secondary attack:
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Again the bugbear roars, but after yet more of his blood has soaked the battlefield he remains standing eyes rolling madly. The goblin to his right ducks a shard, but the one to his left is not so lucky and is impaled through the eye and collapses in a heap.

OOC: Ts'iri you are up! Followed by Kama'zer.

Remove ads