• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Everyone gets +2 to init from my Warlord Combat Leader power

Edit: the +2 bonus is already included in my roll above for Kama'zer.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas just comments to the gith women "Who said I was away from the fighting?" before releasing two orbs of purple energy towards the oversize goblin, with a wave of his hands.

[sblock=OOC]
Mrithas is at h18, initiative: 17 Edit: added the +2 bonus
Magic missile: 18 vs ref 12 force damage
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Looking at the others, Murphy Tang sighs "Didn't think the big lunk would listen, but you never know if you can pull the wool over their eyes" he mutters.

The human draws his tiny blade, and shakes his head as he compares it to the weapons of the elf. "Next time I'll bring a bigger knife" he jokes

[sblock=OOC]
Init (1d20+1=5)
Start at H18 or around there

[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
[sblock=Initiative Order]
Goblin Warriors 25
Riar'lon 22
Callen 18
Mri'Thas 17
Ts'iri 17
Kama'zer 12
Goblin Sharp Shooters 11
Bootstrap Brug 7
Murphy Tang 7
Goblin Cutters 7
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Two spear wielding goblins come raceing out of the shack and across the bridge. They both shoot worried glances at Brug who scowls at them jerking his morningstar threateningly.

[sblock=OOC] Both gobs double move. Riarlon you are up! Sorry if you are not where you wished to be I've tried for as close as possible.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Bootstrap Bridge1.jpg
    Bootstrap Bridge1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: sorry if I'm just not seeing, it's late at night, but is there a new map with the locations of the goblins & bugbear relative to our positions?)

Halford

First Post
[sblock=Eerkose13] Gah, yes there is Erekose, my apologies, I spent ages preparing it and must have forgotten to attach it - wisdom is my dump stat :blush:. And thanks, sometimes I do need the obvious pointed out to me![/sblock]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Riarlon's blades both fail to strike the nimble goblins, who take heart and sneer at the ranger.

"Hehe, Bootstrap's gonna eat ye pointy ears!" One of them taunts merrily.

Remove ads