The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri is 5'10", 170 lbs, and has the typical yellowish skin of the gith, with green splotches on her forehead framing her face. She has grey eyes and long black hair that reaches down past her bottom in one long braid. Overall she's a bit shorter than normal but isn't as thin as the normal gith giving her a curvy and athletic human-like build. She wears dark red armor and clothes with an Arabian nights type look. She is wearing a large circular amulet around her neck made out of a silver metal that has a hole in the middle with a small crystal floating there. Fine script seems to be carved into the surface in an unknown language.

Ts'iri listens to Mri'Thas' question and Kama'zer's reply as the group leaves the tavern. She cocks her head slightly to the side as she thinks about it. She doesn't remember hearing that word before. "I'm afraid I am also unfamiliar with the term cred. Could you explain what that is?" She unconsciously fiddles with her amulet as she speaks.

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Tyrion makes his way out of The Hanged Man and begins limping purposefully towards the northern gate.

"Alas I cannot afford horses, so I hope to cut time of our journey by cutting through Starkreach Woods and then securing passage upon the river to the village of Vreem. From their the Brander's Camp is just a few hours walk."

The Eladrin limps gamely onward determination etched into his fair features.

After twenty minutes the group moves out of the bustle of Daunton and into the surrounding farmlands.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Can I ask everyone to edit their initial posts and put in a physical description of their character please, for ease of reference - and for anyone reading the thread.

I will post a move along thread tomorrow giving you all an opportunity to chat in character before I do so.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Interesting..." Mri'Thas says, almost for himself "If you were not trained in a cred, and don't even know what is it, I take that you do not know much of our culture." the man pauses, and watch at the two githyankis (or its githyankies?) "Let me enlighten you: A cred is a group of githyankies with similar abilities, created by the addition of 5 or 6 newborns. I was separated from my progenitors when I was born, and took to a place where my training in The Arts begin. I'm alone now... my cred was slaughtered by the githzerai crusaders, years ago. Luckily, I survived to bring light on your cultural void." Mri'Thas speaks emotionless, even the last sentences sounds not like a joke, on the contrary, he seems to be serious about that. And everything else.
He walks slowly, with his hood not totally removed.

Erekose13

Explorer
"It will be good to get out and stretch the old legs, a walk on a fine day like this is good for the body. Mri'Thas, Tsi'ri, and Kam'zer, hope I got all those right, its a pleasure to meet you all. I've not met one of your kind before and here I am presented with the opportunity to meet three at once. And not just meet, but travel with. I hope you don't mind if I listen in Mri'Thas? Murphy, Riar'lon, its a good thing you bring something comfortably normal for my old head to connect with. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better; just don't tell Apolia, it would be best she didn't know what I was up to." says Callen.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Oh my where is my head, of course, I'm Callen Stewart." he says obviously embarrassed at having forgotten to include his name at the start of the conversation.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Ah, I see what the cred is now. No, I never had such experiences. I grew up far from Ea and the wars there. You say your cred was killed by Githzerai? Do you hunt them now in revenge? Or just on principle?" Kama'zer asks Mri'Thas.

Turning to Ts'iri, Kama'zer asks "Your necklace, is it made of the same material they use in creating the Silver Swords?"
[sblock=OOC]I added my description to my first post above along with a pick to represent Kama'zer. Also threw her hooks in there. I hadn't added them until after she was approved, so the 'approved' character link doesn't have those in it till I level up I guess.[/sblock]

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
"Ah, I see. A group were you are separated for training. I was unaware that was what they were called. I have no memory of one of those."

Ts'iri looks from Mri'Thas to Kama'zer and smiles. "It's possible that it is. I haven't found anyone that could tell me what it was made out of. It's some kind of metal but shifts and gives when you touch it. I've had it as long as I can remember but I don't know anything about it's history."

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I had some sort of problem with the autoformating in word, and it edited the word Cadres, to cred. So Mri'thas was saying cadres, insteed of creds. :p

Mri'Thas nods to Callen. The wizard answers Kama'zer's question with lack of passion. "Not really. They must be all dead by now. Would you start a merciless hunt if you happened to lived what I've lived? Would you like to spread your pain to other hearts?" He stares here eyes, for a while. "Me neither" he concludes.

grislyeye

R.G. Wood
Riar'lon

The eladrin Riar'lon bows with a flourish, staggering a little as he does so, to the three githyanki and Callen. Riar'lon is lithe, with long, fair hair and devastating good looks. He is clearly dressed for adventure, with worn leather armour, adorned with the leaf-style favoured by the high elves. He wields two longswords sheathed in an X across his back and bears a longbow on his shoulder.

"Greetings fellow adventurers, I'm Riar'lon. Forgive my attire, I have just returned from hunting."

"I must admit, having never met a githyanki in my life, it is strange to run across three at once and learn something of your strange culture.

[sblock=ooc]Can we make nature checks or some such to find out more information about the locations Tyrion mentioned, for example, the Strakreach Woods. They sound intriguing.[/sblock]

Attachments

• riarlon.png
    riarlon.png
    172 KB · Views: 196

Remove ads