D&D 5E The Elementalists (FULL)

Fenris

Adventurer
There are also a ton of Islands off the coast in the North east since we have one from the Montreal area.

A quick look on Google and it seems that area also has some Chasm's and Gorges (Ausable, Pine Creek, to a lesser extent Quechee etc) or the cliff face of Camels hump, that could fit my high cliff home vision for my tribe.

Hey don't forget Long Island!

tglassy

Adventurer
FYI, I've written the introduction, and your hooks. I'll be posting soon. I just want to give some time to look over it before I make my final decisions. Once I post, we'll be live!

Steve Gorak

Adventurer

Hey Guys!

Happy holidays!

I just saw this, and will catch up today. I'm really sorry, I've been out of commission for the last 8 days, with a nasty case of the flu (i.e the real influenza). I've never been this sick, and hope to never be in this situation again!
So, I'm vertical again, and seeing the light out the the tunnel, and will catch up and post IC asap.
Cheers,

SG

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hey Guys!

Happy holidays!

I just saw this, and will catch up today. I'm really sorry, I've been out of commission for the last 8 days, with a nasty case of the flu (i.e the real influenza). I've never been this sick, and hope to never be in this situation again!
So, I'm vertical again, and seeing the light out the the tunnel, and will catch up and post IC asap.
Cheers,

SG
I had it couple of months ago laid me flat for a week, bugged ever since when people say they have flu and it's just a runny nose! Hope doing much better

Remove ads