The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

deacon

First Post
I posted a few days ago but it never made it .Must of been a kender

Just want to say very cool pics

A cohort i have been runing in our major campain .which i have been flushing her out charater wise.All i need is a pic of her .

SARAPHIM

class rogue
sex female race human
height 5 ft
weight 105
eyes hazel
hair long mid back brown

str 7
dex 20
con 15
int 16
wis 14
cha 16

The is set forgotten realms 3.5
Saraphim is not that stong but makes up for it with her speed ,brains and charm

close and style- magical items boots ,bracers ,cloak ,broach and 3 daggers

shirt and pants not tight but not lose either

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with

Last edited:

KingOfChaos

First Post
Well, this description was picked for the final 26 for the Todd Lockwood contest but didn't win, so lets see what you guys can do with it ;)

-------

As a towering pillar of muscled darkness, Zanatose Everhate stands a massive 15 ft. tall, draped in midnight robes of his station as the Arch Necromancer of the Realms. Being in posession of a body carved from obsidian, the Arch Necromancer appears to be an obsidian golem shaped to look like an battle hardened drow male (with a more human-looking body than the graceful elven form). His old body, that of a dessicated drow lich, lies encapsuled inside the stone that now contains his life essence and serves as his body.

His head, containing no decoration appearing as hair, is smooth, shiney, and covered in runic carvings which spill lavender and black flames all along his head and shoulders. This 'shadow mantle' crackles constantly, but doesn't seem to affect any of his clothing or items that might be around his head. His eyes are two large blood rubies which seem as expressive and pliable as living eyes. His face is sharp and angular (being made of hard to carve volcanic glass, one can expect that) with his chin being a flat chisled plain. A smile never crosses this creature's face, but it isn't known whether or not if it was carved like that or if he is just never satisfied with his own 'imperfections'. Unlike golems, Zanatose Everhate still moves as a living creature having no noticeable segments at the joints suggesting the body he possesses is fake at all.

His clothing is a volumous robe which remains open most of the time to show his chiseled chest and abdominal muscles (Think of the way Yul Brenner dressed in the 'King and I'). The robe itself seems to move as if in pain from touching its wearer. Faces, tortured and silently screaming, often form within its folds as he moves. When light shines upon it, noticeable runes can be seen floating and moving along the cloth. A belt of human and humanoid faces (sewn together at the sides) wraps his waist like a sash, holding spell component pouches in their sewn shut mouths. His massive legs are wrapped from his waist to just above his 'ankles' in black strips of cloth reminescent of a burial shroud (made to capture bodily fluids during mummification). His 'feet' aren't feet at all, but were completely carved to resemble boots.

Zanatose's weapons are a staff which is more than 20 ft. in length called 'Archimedes of the Huddled Masses', his spells, and the foot long razor claws which tip each of his unnatural fingers. Archimedes is a adamantite shaft decorated with thousands of precious black gems. The far end of the staff ends in a massive killing fork weapon and the three dimensional illusion of a skull which floats at the top of the staff spins and cackles manically in hundreds of different voices (thus, the 'Huddled Masses' title). This intelligent weapon never leaves Zanatose's possession and can always be seen within at least 30 ft. of the god of necromancy. The weapon is quite insane, being embeded with souls from when Zanatose was still 'mortal' and used it in combat. These souls often become the staff's dominant personality and annoy the lich-god to no end. His last weapon is a massive spellbook which is seemingly tied to his left hand by a thread of darkness. This book contains all necromancy spells which exist and those that will be created in the future of the Forgotten Realms. It has no specific appearance, as it constantly changes to resemble each and every book in which a new necromancy spell is penned. When a new spell is created, the book instantly changes to appear as the first book it is placed in.

Kai Lord

Hero
KingOfChaos said:
Well, this description was picked for the final 26 for the Todd Lockwood contest but didn't win, so lets see what you guys can do with it ;)
Final 26? It made the Top 10! I'd love to see a picture of this guy. :cool:

Gnome Berzerker

First Post
I'd be honored if any of you guys would give my character's portrait a try:

Kilona Kegbreaker
Female Hill Dwarf
Ht: 4'2", Wt: 170

Stats:
STR: 15
DEX: 13
CON: 18
INT: 10
WIS: 15
CHA: 12

My character is a female dwarf, with long blonde hair. She pulls her hair back into a ponytail, and has it braided (it's about hip length, braided). No beard on this lass, but she's got some noticeable side-whiskers. She's of a very stocky build, which is considered attractive by dwarf-standards.

She wears dwarven full plate mail armor (no helmet), and weilds a greatsword, which is wreathed in flames (She's a Cleric, and has cast Continual Flame on the blade, in honor of her deity, Haela Brightaxe). Kilona wears a dark cape (blue outside, dee red inside) over her armor. She has a Heward's Handy Haversack on, which has the rest of her stuff in it.

She was originally based off of this mini, for some inspiration. The link has a few different views of her.

TIA!

Last edited:

Remove ads