The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Kai Lord

Hero
A request for Chain Lightning:

Elijayess Moonshadow, Barbarian Archer

Elijayess Moonshadow is a rugged wild elf, though not as feral looking as some members of his race, due to years away from the harsh forests of his homeland. The strongest elf who ever lived, Elijayess is still lean and lithe. His rock-hard muscles look carved out of marble, but his elven heritage prevents him from being overly bulky. His nearly waist length black hair is fine and straight like that of a Native American, but he keeps it pulled back in a thick single braid. His long bangs would cover his eyes if he didn’t keep them swept to one side. His skin is dark.

His signature weapon is his mighty longbow. At first glance it appears crude for an elven weapon, not delicate and artistic but massive in its destructive capabilities. Few men alive possess the strength to draw the string to their ear, fewer still can string it. Countless men and beasts have been felled by the deadly bow of Elijayess.

His other weapons include an enchanted bastard sword inlaid with a slim mural of reptilian beasts along the middle of the blade (the sword possesses special enchantments against reptilian foes), and a dagger is sheathed on the outside of each of his shins, their handles protruding from his leather boots.

He wears form fitting buckskin pants and sleeveless leather armor on his torso, accentuating his muscular bare arms. A blood-red hooded cloak adorns his shoulders, and a quiver full of black feathered arrows is strapped across his back, over the cloak. His bastard sword hangs in a scabbard at his side and he wears a gold amulet around his neck.

Thank you for your consideration.

Iscariot

First Post
veinglory said:
I am spending 8 hours on a plane on Moday -- and would like to spend part of it having a go at Ashimar Arikel Aleanrahel. This assumes thet don't confiscate my mechanical pencil as a potential terrorist weapon. I won't be able to do colour -- but can look at adding that if you like the pencil version... You can see my art at http://billplee.epilogue.net if you are curious.

Em.

I would be honoured if you gave him a try. I like the style of your artwork *grins* Have a safe trip too!

Oh, and feel free to call him Ashe....his full name is a mouthful...lol

Last edited:

Chain Lightning

First Post
Here's WizWrm's character: Sanje, male verrik Champion of Death 1

Hope you like it! :D

Attachments

• championsanje1.jpg
    championsanje1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,572
Last edited:

WizWrm

First Post
Wow, that is really exceptional!

Great artwork, and it's exactly what I had in mind, and I really appreciate it!

Thank you very much!

Bozidar

First Post
Chain: Wow, that's great work again :) Obiously I like mine better ;) but that guy looks really cool. The detail is great, and I really enjoy the small things like the way the boots wrinkle just right, and the cape of the hood looks perfect. Nice work!

Lalato

Adventurer
veinglory said:
I am spending 8 hours on a plane on Moday -- and would like to spend part of it having a go at Ashimar Arikel Aleanrahel. This assumes thet don't confiscate my mechanical pencil as a potential terrorist weapon. I won't be able to do colour -- but can look at adding that if you like the pencil version... You can see my art at http://billplee.epilogue.net if you are curious.

Em.
Veinglory... I really like the stuff on your site. Nice. You can draw my characters anytime. ;)

Lalato

Adventurer
Here's a character for the artists to tackle...

We play in a mythical India setting... so all of the characters, except one, the foreign wizard, look South Asian/Indian. We recently converted to Arcana Unearthed, but I'll describe my character with the PHB classes.

Sanjay Madragupti
Ranger 2/ Psychic Warrior 2
*Wears a chain shirt and clothes typically worn for a hot climate

*fights with two Alamanis (Alamanis are the short sword version of the Scimitar)... one of his Alamani's is called "Touch of Midnight's Blessing"

*always seems to be smiling... even at the worst moments

*stands nearly 6' tall and is quite athletic.

I won't bore you guys with history and whatnot... this isn't a rogue's gallery... it's an art gallery. :)

--sam

Remove ads