• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Obfuscated

First Post
Holy Crap!

That was fast! And frickin' awesome! I love, love, LOVE those werebears. In fact, the second one is perfect!

Thanks Finster, you rock!

I'm sure people have said it before, but it needs repeating: Thanks to every artist who is contributing their spare time to this thread. I think the results are killer.

-Ob

Arravis

First Post
Yep, I've always been amazed at the people that come to ENWorld... wished I knew more of you in real life. The world would be a better place :).

Kai Lord

Hero
Hey Finster,

Awesome Werebear! I'm going to see if I can strike while the iron's hot and request your take on my guy:

Elijayess Moonshadow, Wild Elf Barbarian Archer

Elijayess is a rugged wild elf, though not as feral looking as some members of his race, due to years away from the harsh forests of his homeland. The strongest elf who ever lived, Elijayess is still lean and lithe. His rock-hard muscles look carved out of marble, but his elven heritage prevents him from being overly bulky. His nearly waist length black hair is fine and straight like that of a Native American, but he keeps it pulled back in a thick single braid. His long bangs would cover his eyes if he didn’t keep them swept to one side. His skin is dark.

His signature weapon is his mighty longbow. At first glance it appears crude for an elven weapon, not delicate and artistic but massive in its destructive capabilities. Few men alive possess the strength to draw the string to their ear, fewer still can string it. Countless men and beasts have been felled by the deadly bow of Elijayess.

His other weapons include an enchanted bastard sword inlaid with a slim mural of reptilian beasts along the middle of the blade (the sword possesses special enchantments against reptilian foes), and a dagger is sheathed on the outside of each of his shins, their handles protruding from his leather boots.

He wears form fitting buckskin pants and sleeveless leather armor on his torso, accentuating his muscular bare arms. A blood-red hooded cloak adorns his shoulders, and a quiver full of black feathered arrows is strapped across his back, over the cloak. His bastard sword hangs in a scabbard at his side and he wears a gold amulet around his neck.

Thank you for your consideration.

Finster

First Post
Elijayess Moonshadow

Elijayess Moonshadow, Wild Elf Barbarian Archer

See if this works.
Due to the position I put him in, the amulet didn't show up... :eek:

Hope you like it.

alias "baby face" Finster.

Attachments

• ElvenArcher.jpg
    ElvenArcher.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 501

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Finster, those are AMAZING pictures! Would you be so kind as to draw a portrait for me please? I want to turn the other players green with envy:)

Eodwin, Male Dwarf Rogue 2/Transmuter 5 (Arcane Trickster next level.. woot!)
Str 12, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 13

At first glance, Ed is a strange sight: a squat dwarf (4' 2", 160 lbs) with a short, singed reddish-brown beard and eyebrows. He always seems to exude an odour of burning things. He has deep-set, dark grey eyes that constantly probe his environment.

He wears baggy pantaloons with broad russet and white vertical stripes, held up at the waist by a sturdy black leather belt. A tiny hand crossbow dangles from one hip with a spell component pouch opposite. A white shirt is laced up to the base of his throat, and dark chest hairs protrude from whatever openings they find. True to dwarven fashion, he wears sensible heavy black boots.

A bandoleer crosses his chest from left shoulder to right hip, bearing a punching dagger, thieves' tools, a few crossbow bolts, and a small wooden block with a carving knife. Ed is a sculptor first and foremost, and leaves little wooden sculptures wherever he goes. If he is too busy to work with good stone, at least he can keep his extremely deft hands occupied whittling. He carries the rest of his equipment in a canvas backpack.

His familiar is Poe, a morose crow that speaks to him in an ancient extinct language (and is fairly bitter that Eodwin chose not to give him a language with more versatility in this day and age!). On the off chance that he makes a good find, Eodwin brings a donkey with saddlebags with him everywhere. The intractable beast's stubbornness has earned him the name Dumbass.

Ed loves adventuring, and is always on the lookout for rumours of treasure, ancient ruins (he's a student of of both architecture and history), and sculptures to study. He's also not above lifting the occasional pouch if he's having a hard time making ends meet.

-blarg

Finster

First Post
Blarg,
O.K. but this is the last one for a while. Doing these is really fun, but RL calls and I have some illustrations to do for a couple clients (they over react when you're late). I'll leave the finished drawing here tomorrow.
Finster

elvnsword

First Post
New Requests

While my old request for Shojin (fox hybrid samurai) stands I thought I might do my players a favor and request they're characters portraits.

Alisia Glistenstar: 5'6 human female cleric of Bahamut, carries a flaming sword and wears full plate (no helm), made of red dragon scales, think cheerleader type, actually a good fighter and the groups leader...

Eaeelil: human monk, pretty normal average oriental "traveling" monk. Albiet more heavily muscled then most (think WWE build instead of Bruce Lee)

Racquealea: Elf Female druid with her wolf companion, wields a scimatar and is VERY temptastious... (and a bit of a slut but don't tell her I said that)

Rowen: Human female rogue, trained as both a pleasure slave and an assassian (not a leveled one of course), she escaped her masters, her body shows her traing well, ie, she is is kickass shape, and wears lotsa leather...

Yanarn Dwarf Male Ftr: definitly the typical gnarled dwarf, large axe, platemail type... think gimli on steriods

Irrim: human male(we think), Wizard: the groups wizard is in general dressed in a dark blue, almost black, with his pendant he uses for a crystal focus about the neck, spellbook tied to the waistpack, and cat famialr at his feet.

Johan: this DMPC is a human bard, mid 20's with brown hair and eyes, and a demenor oldimarra himself could not find dashing (HIGH cha)

A thank you in advance to anyone who might find these characters interesting enough to draw...

Sincerely
Elvnsword
PS I do watch this thread so if you need clarification please just post and I will do my best to post a reply asap, thanks agian.

Elvnsword

Remove ads