• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Draven

First Post
request for chain lightning

i love the art you do and was wondering if you could possibly draw up a dwarven mage who stands about 4' 6" has black hair, green eyes, and is not super buff he only has a strength of 15 but his twist is in our campaign magic isn't material based it is done by pure will and the only way to gain new spells is by meditating for a day per level of the spell

this would be much appreciated
thank you

Darthjaye

First Post
Hi all would love some help with a portrait of this character. Thanks ahead for anyone who helps out.

Sumiir Winterfang

Race: Elf
Class: Unfettered (think rogue meets fighter) 6/ Dervish 4
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Equipment: Two Scimitars (one +1 Frost Scimitar the other Masterwork), a +1 Dragonbane Spear across his back, Bracers of Armor +2, MW Punching Dagger, and Cloak Of Arachnidia, adventuring gear (think plains nomad for clothing)

Personality: Mischevious, friendly

Desciption: Male elf brought up by nomadic tribesmen. Knows little if anything of how to be an "elf". Think plains elf. 5'5" 140 pds. tanned skin, and odd trinkets throughout his long think hair. Black hair that is with Green eyes.

Hope this helps gives a good mental picture for someone to run with.

IcyCool

First Post
I've got a portrait request for anyone out there willing to try it. I'm currently playing a Gnome Barbarian (Gorefoot) over in the Living EnWorld board, and I'd like to have a portrait to go along with him. I thought he might be a fun concept for someone to try. Here's the description:

Eyes: Crazed (brown)
Hair: Wild (short, brown)
Skin: Dirty (Tanned)

Appearance: Gorefoot stands just over three and a half feet tall. He couldn't grow a beard if his life depended on it, which is good, because personal grooming is not amoung his short list of habits. Surprisingly thick and muscular for a gnome, his small stature holds an unnatural strength. His body is a roadmap of scars. He has a single tattoo, his entire left foot from the ankle down is a deep red, and he likes to show it off by wearing sandals. A large, deep scar extends from his left temple, over his eye, and over part of his nose. His left eye has a yellowish film over it, and his right eye burns with a mad intensity. The crazed gleam in his eye is often the last thing his foes see.

When he is not cutting his foes down with it, his Gnome-sized greatsword is in a scabbard across his back. He carries two wickedly sharp kukri (curved daggers), one at each hip (or alternatively in crossed sheaths horizontally placed across his lower back). His somewhat tattered studded leather armor is covered in grime and the blood of his fallen foes.

He is incapable of using the normal Gnome cantrips, retaining only the ability to speak with a burrowing mammal once per day.

Stat-wise (if that helps):
Str - 16
Dex - 12
Con - 17
Int - 8
Wis - 10
Cha - 8

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives the angry little gnome a try. :)

Sumiir

Darthjaye, I took a stab at Sumiir for you. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Summiir-1.jpg
    Summiir-1.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 424

Darthjaye

First Post
Nice portrait BastionLightbringer! Thank you very much. Was hoping someone would catch it well and got that indeed. Keep up the good work and again thank you. :)

IcyCool said:
I've got a portrait request for anyone out there willing to try it. I'm currently playing a Gnome Barbarian (Gorefoot) over in the Living EnWorld board, and I'd like to have a portrait to go along with him. I thought he might be a fun concept for someone to try. Here's the description:

Eyes: Crazed (brown)
Hair: Wild (short, brown)
Skin: Dirty (Tanned)

Appearance: Gorefoot stands just over three and a half feet tall. He couldn't grow a beard if his life depended on it, which is good, because personal grooming is not amoung his short list of habits. Surprisingly thick and muscular for a gnome, his small stature holds an unnatural strength. His body is a roadmap of scars. He has a single tattoo, his entire left foot from the ankle down is a deep red, and he likes to show it off by wearing sandals. A large, deep scar extends from his left temple, over his eye, and over part of his nose. His left eye has a yellowish film over it, and his right eye burns with a mad intensity. The crazed gleam in his eye is often the last thing his foes see.

When he is not cutting his foes down with it, his Gnome-sized greatsword is in a scabbard across his back. He carries two wickedly sharp kukri (curved daggers), one at each hip (or alternatively in crossed sheaths horizontally placed across his lower back). His somewhat tattered studded leather armor is covered in grime and the blood of his fallen foes.

He is incapable of using the normal Gnome cantrips, retaining only the ability to speak with a burrowing mammal once per day.

Stat-wise (if that helps):
Str - 16
Dex - 12
Con - 17
Int - 8
Wis - 10
Cha - 8

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives the angry little gnome a try. :)

I've had some free time lately, so i've been trying my hand at some of the requests on this forum. Well Icycool, here is my attempt at Gorefoot.

Attachments

• Gorefoot-2.jpg
    Gorefoot-2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 374

Draven

First Post
Thak you BastionLightbringer the pic is right on as far as dress and overall apperance this will help much in developing him

Draven

First Post
hello again i have need for a proper and well detailed picture for my ranger who wares a hooded trenchcoat made of leather he weilds a blade that looks like a series of leaves that when he brings it back to strike it snaps to attention and operates as a sword of sharpness. he rides a giant white wollf. he also weilds a long bow and a pair of throwing or hand axes.

thanks to anyone who takes up this task

Remove ads