• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

dead_radish

Explorer
Since we've got a few artists back, I've got a new request too, if anyone's interested.

Tallask Waverider's face shows the lines of a man who has spent countless hours staring at the sun, and his skin shows the brunt of long years at sea. He is in his mid-forties, deeply tanned, and somewhat balding. His short beard, with two beaded plaits, and a long braid hanging down his back are a deep grey, bordering on white. He dresses simply, in loose sailor's clothes, and wears only a single earring as adornment. His arms and legs are heavily tattooed, primarily in exotic, brightly colored runes, and his hands are heavily calluous, and ink stained.

He's a runethane from Monte Cook's AU, if that matters. ;)

IcyCool

First Post
BastionLightbringer said:
I've had some free time lately, so i've been trying my hand at some of the requests on this forum. Well Icycool, here is my attempt at Gorefoot.

Wow! That's a fantastic pic. Now I've got something to show people who can't understand what a gnome barbarian would look like.

Thanks for the great job!

Draven said:
hello again i have need for a proper and well detailed picture for my ranger who wares a hooded trenchcoat made of leather he weilds a blade that looks like a series of leaves that when he brings it back to strike it snaps to attention and operates as a sword of sharpness. he rides a giant white wollf. he also weilds a long bow and a pair of throwing or hand axes.

thanks to anyone who takes up this task

Here is what I came up with.

Attachments

• wolfranger2.jpg
    wolfranger2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

hussain

First Post
This maybe something different for any of you artists to try;

Abdul, comes from the far south Steaming Isles of Zakhara.He was brought up in the Al-Quadim Campaign by his parents, Farid and Bari'ah which were very strict on him about religion.Abdul has belieived to have inherited his natural fighting abilities from from his ancestor who was once a great warlord.Abdul used to spent long hours in a mosque praying and riciting the ancient Quran, when his parents were burnt alive along with his home by an unkown foe,leaving Abdul homless and alone he swore he would have revenge on the killer.Now he travels all over the lands of Toril in the most dangerous and most safest of places to find out exactly what happend and to put the unknown killer to justice.

Name:Abdul
Class:Fighter
Race:Human
Alignment:Lawful Good

Descryption:He wields a scimitar,he's a strong well built fighter,light olive skin,dark brown eyes,black hair,he wears a turban, prefers not to wear armor, has a tatoo somewhere on his right arm saying "Allah" in arabic (which looks like this >> http://img105.exs.cx/img105/3488/al...many thanks to anyone who takes up this task.

Last edited:

hussain

First Post
Character name: Abdul

I opologize, i accidentally posted twice.The post has been edited to this message.

Last edited:

arnon

Explorer
Hey these drawings are great!!!

I was wondering if there is any chance to have a sketch of a charachter i'm starting in a pbp in the Midnight Setting (dark fantasy, grim and deadly, for those not familiar)

my charchter is a Wildlander (not exactly a ranger, more of a hunter for me), here is a short discription i wrote:

Marakal is 5’7” with stark black shoulder length hair that is usually tied back with a thin leather cord, and cold piercing green eyes. His skin is of a complexion that shows clearly, his Sarcosan and Dorn parentage(read mullato). His right ear is missing and he has a scar that did not heal right on his right cheek; also, if you take a closer look, you will notice that his left pinky finger is only half what it should be.

Grim. This will probably be the most accurate description of Maralak. He did not have much chance to smile in his youth. Recently he has found a reason to smile, and that is every time he fights his enemies. But even when he does smile, it never reaches his eyes, never leaving his lips, stretching thin on his face. The last time was after he had killed the two Orcs that tracked the fey. Marakal is direct, not good at subtleties, sometimes too blunt for his own sake, non-nonsense, and impatient with people he thinks are fools. Yet he will lay in wait for the perfect strike at his enemy for as long as it takes.

if someone has the time and inclination i'd appreciate a face sketch of Marakal.

thanks alot for this,

arnon

Hmm... here's a picture request that might be interesting for someone to try. Its a bad guy for a campaign I'm in.

Master Hsiu Li

Hsiu Li is a tiger hengeyokai, a powerful and tall beast of a creature. The majority of the time, he appears in his hybrid form, with the face, claws and fur of an immense tiger on a humanoid body that is easily eight feet tall. As a warmaster in service of the Celestial Emperor, Hsiu most of the time finds himself in brilliant silver chain and scale armor of Oriental make, plumes of blood red coming from the top of his immense helm.

On his side hang his two blades, a large katana and a washazaki. However, Hsiu prefers to use them as a last resort... his primary weapon is an immense and wicked battleaxe, characters and carvings etched into the axehead.

His eyes are a dark green, and most of the time he can be seen with the early stages of a snarl forming on his lips.

Night Watchman

First Post
I've been looking at the works that you artists have been putting out and I've got a couple of characters I'd like to have sketches of. I don't really have anyone that I'd rather have do it but, I would like to have at least two artists take a shot at both of these if at all possible. You'll need to pay close attention to the equipment listings for both character as there are specific details there.

Race: Dwarf
Height: 4 ft. 3 in.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Straight, Fire Red, and cut into a tall flat-top.
Skin: Dark Tan

Class: Cleric of the Earth Elemental God Belegorn
Stats: Str: 15; Dex: 9; Con: 12; Int: 9; Wis: 16; Cha: 9

Equipment: Warhammer, Scale Mail, Heavy Wooden Shield, Backpack, Holy Symbol (a thin circle of rock with dozens of strata placed in a headband)

Race: Bladeling
Height: 6 ft. 1 in.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin: Grey

Class:Monk/Figter/Kensai
Stats: Str 16; Dex 15; Con 14; Int 14; Wis 18; Cha 12

Equipment: +1 Nagamaki, Studded Bracers, Masterwork Woven Shield (think a shield made of woven reeds), Scared Cords (wrapped tightly around each arm), Prayer Beads (around the neck), Mask (blank, white, except for a pair of eye slots), Sling (used to tie back hair), Sash (around the waist).

Emperor Valerian said:
Hmm... here's a picture request that might be interesting for someone to try. Its a bad guy for a campaign I'm in.

Master Hsiu Li

Hsiu Li is a tiger hengeyokai, a powerful and tall beast of a creature. The majority of the time, he appears in his hybrid form, with the face, claws and fur of an immense tiger on a humanoid body that is easily eight feet tall. As a warmaster in service of the Celestial Emperor, Hsiu most of the time finds himself in brilliant silver chain and scale armor of Oriental make, plumes of blood red coming from the top of his immense helm.

On his side hang his two blades, a large katana and a washazaki. However, Hsiu prefers to use them as a last resort... his primary weapon is an immense and wicked battleaxe, characters and carvings etched into the axehead.

His eyes are a dark green, and most of the time he can be seen with the early stages of a snarl forming on his lips.

Here is my attempt at Hsiu Li. Sorry, but I forgot about the helmet until after I was finished.

Attachments

• tigerman3.jpg
    tigerman3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,730
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads