• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Mortimer De Gaul said:
Hello Everyone! I am new to Enworld but I have been role playing for a long time!
Huter I checked your portfolio and really dug your comic book you have posted.
Looking forward to seeing this new web comic you mentioned.
I know your busy but if you or any other artist has time I have a request:

Fighter in Red Dragon Scale Armor
Stands about 6'6" tall
Wears girdle of Fire Giant Strength
Wields Vorpal Long Sword in right hand +4 Defender in left hand.
Wears a Scarab of Protection and Electrum Staff Brooch of the Eilservs Clan
Wears a Green Drow Cloak
Black Hair with Grey Eyes with Black Goatee

Thanks!

Mortimer De Gaul

Well, I haven't drawn anything in a while, so I figured I'd do a quick sketch of something. This was the first thing that caught my eye. Any comments are appreciated.

dragonscale.jpg

Thanks

Mikey

First Post
A portrait request if anyone has the time and inclination.

Name: Kizel
Height: 3'6"
Weight: 40 lbs.

Kizel is a Tyven, a race of small fox-like creatures. They are physically weak but highly intelligent and many are accomplished mages.

His markings are similar to those of a red fox. Tyven hands and feet have four digits instead of five, they do not wear shoes as their feet are somewhat pawlike and they have short tails. Hands and feet both have claws and they have a medium length and somewhat thin muzzle.

He might be dressed in mage robes or if he were out hunting he would be wearing a hooded cloak, fingerless gloves, shirt and pants (pant legs end just below the knee) and might be holding a short bow.

A sly expression on his face would be perfect.

Last edited:

DraconicKnight

First Post
If anyone has some time for me

hey all, I have been reading a while ur forum and i have seen a number of really good artists here!! i am really amazed
I think this is the best place to ask for u guys to make my character some to life!!
Here goes:

Sir Solarius Scalewalker
Copper Half-dragon paladin 5 ( Paladin of Tyr)

Appereance:

he is about 6 9' and is very muscular
He is a very friendly guy ( if u see the coppers face u can imagine :p ) but strikes
quick retribution to the enemies of Tyr.
Since the traits off the half-dragon vary from individual he has the following:
A copper dragon head,tail and wings plus claws offcourse wings!

He wields tyr's Weapon ( Lawfull Greatsword +1 ) and a Mithirl HalfPlate +2 ( so he can still fly around )
He has 2 animal "companions " more like pets....
Archer : His faithfull Warhorse and
Gomos: His pet toad ( we have loads of rp with this little guy what he eats etc hehe )

I really love my char and i hope someone is kind enough to spare some time for me!!

Thanks!

saethone

First Post
hey, was wondering if anybody would like to draw my character for me

he's cleric of nerull/necromancer wizard, only level 2 atm so no magical items, and its a poor world so his clothes are probably pretty dirty/damaged

he's about 6'0, dark skinned half-elf, shaved his head bald. not thin, but not muscular either
he wears black trousers with maybe some leather straps for dramatic effect, his shirt is probably lose and black as well, though if white looks better by all means. around his waist is his spell component pouch, a couple random belt pouches and a thin rope belt where he collects small bones from fallen enemies, usually a finger or something. he's level 2, so at this point there are only a few little bones on it :p around his neck is a holy symbol of Nerull

he wears a hooded cloak, and usually holds it around his neck to conceal his belt from random people who may be frightened or even mob him, however when the wind blows he doesn't pay much attention to it so that may be a good pose

he carries a quarterstaff with him as well

thanks in advance!

Hellrider

First Post
Human Barbarian - Bear warrior

Eirik was raised in the Black Panther tribe encampment near Beoruna's well. While he was hunting for his village in the wilds, he stepped on a viscious bear trap and feinted on the soft snow. He then woke up surprisingly warm considering the climate... warm by a large brown bear's fur and breath. The bear saw that the human posed no threat and protected him from the low temperature, like she would do for her own cubs. When she heard Eiric's tribesmen weary yells looking for him, she departed leaving Eiric warm with just a large wound that time and magic would heal and an eternal gratitude and respect for bears that would live with him.

Eiric is a muscular man with dense long black hair. He never shaves so his facial hair have grown quite a bit. His eyes are winter blue and prefers to wear animal pelts.

After some time as a barbarian he decided to honor the spirits of the bears and became a bear warrior (complete warrior book).

That's my character, I hope you find his story interesting. Thanks in advance for any drawings :)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thread Resurrection!

Just thought I'd bring back an old favorite. For while, many requests and images were lost as part of the crash, the thread still exists. Requests can still be posted, and maybe some of the current forum artists will take part, but if you post a request, understand that there isn't any guarantee that someone will draw your character for you.

And if you posted a request and received a sketch, and it got wiped out during the crash, then feel free to repost the character and image. Just remember to "credit" the artist.

Cheers!

KF72

4sticks

First Post
This thread is awesome! I'm stunned by the quality of some of these pictures, and am seriously considering commissioning some pieces for my own campaign setting. I hope that the thread can be successfully resurected.

cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads