• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Scarecrow said:
I'm actually very close to doing Kith - unless someone else grabs him first :)

Crow
Not seeing a lot of others doing stuff recently...

Hmmm... so it looks Col might be done... November? ;)

Scarecrow

First Post
Okie dokie then.

Here's the Desciples of Steel redux.

ThorneMD, let me know if this is okay and if so, I'll link to the high-res print version.

Cheers,

Crow

Attachments

• Disciples_of_Steel_screen.jpg
    Disciples_of_Steel_screen.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 805

Fraisala

First Post
Well, here we go NemesisDragon! I'll just post this now before I'm tempted to pick at it any more and ruin it.

Attachments

• balokcolor.jpg
    balokcolor.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 156

NemesisDragon

Explorer
Very cool Frai! Thank you so much once again, it is a dang nice piece of art. I can't wait to display it next time we play. Awsome job and thanx once again!!!

Rob

Fraisala

First Post
NemesisDragon said:
Very cool Frai! Thank you so much once again, it is a dang nice piece of art. I can't wait to display it next time we play. Awsome job and thanx once again!!!

Rob

so happy you like it :D

ThorneMD

First Post
Scarecrow said:
Okie dokie then.

Here's the Desciples of Steel redux.

ThorneMD, let me know if this is okay and if so, I'll link to the high-res print version.

Cheers,

Crow

Wow...you really have outdone yourself Scarecrow.

I talked to the other players and they all agree. The only thing the player of Motubo suggested was to possibly make him slightly taller, since he is only two inches shorter than Taka. If that is too much trouble (which I am guessing it is) then forget about it. Otherwise...wow...just wow.

P.S. Sorry for being nit-picky...we all greatly appreciate your fine work.

P.S.S. Unless you actually want to do the edit and make Motubo taller, please post the high-res version. Again thank you...for all the work you put into this.

Remove ads