The EN World FREE Map Request Thread!

Map request

Here is a map of piece of my homebrew world Aldemia. It is of the Northern most Duchy of Norwell. I hand drew it and had to scan it in 2 pieces (its 11x17) & put it together in PS.

I hope someone can come up with a forgotten realms type color version for me. I'd be happy with anything anyone can come up, but I do prefer a hand drawn style, not to computerish(if that makes any sense).

I know its a little jumbled, but we keep adding to it as the players travel about.

I'd appreciate anyone taking their time to even consider it. I'd be happy to answer any questions if needed.
Well here it is:
Aldemia.jpg

For clarification: The Northern spike to the north east is the eastern border of the duchy, and the Dasineen river to the south is the southern border.
Thanks

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BastionLightbringer said:
I'd appreciate anyone taking their time to even consider it. I'd be happy to answer any questions if needed.
Interesting map. What's the scale?

Some of the place names are hard to make out. Do you have a larger version that you can e-mail to me directly?

Knightfall1972 said:
Interesting map. What's the scale?

Some of the place names are hard to make out. Do you have a larger version that you can e-mail to me directly?

The scale is 1 inch = 30 miles (1 days travel on horse). I will put the scale on the map.

I will shoot a better version as soon as I get a sec to scan it.

Thanks

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BastionLightbringer said:
The scale is 1 inch = 30 miles (1 days travel on horse). I will put the scale on the map.

I will shoot a better version as soon as I get a sec to scan it.

Thanks
Version One...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Aldemia_ver1.jpg
    Aldemia_ver1.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 652

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Can you post the larger version here, BastionLightbringer? If I get some time this week I'd like to give this a shot as well in CC3 with one of the Annual style packs. And what are the width and height dimensions in miles of the image?

Sarah Wroot Style

Pete Felon Style

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Hi Torillan,

I hope you don't think we were ignoring you, and I should have said this sooner: Other than the coastline, there really isn't enough detail on the map you posted to work with. If you have something with a little more detail, it would probably be easier to come up with something for you, but we'd need a little more direction. :)

Remove ads