• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Enemy Within: Shadows Over Bögenhafen

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

"Well, we had an official task in the sewers. If caught, we could say we lost something down were and lost orientation. Not likely for a Dawi, but humans should buy it." Gorim suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 12 Will 13
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 37 / 37 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Insanity: 1
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew, Boundless Endurance
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Hans, can someone here put a temporary ink tatoo of the purple hand on my side where I'm supposed to have one? It might come in handy in a quick look."

"Yeah, easy," says Hans. "Lemme see what Ic an rustle up, meet ya back at the Crossed Pikes later." With a cursory wave of his hand he is off into the town.

Gorim recalls that, when the group entered the sewers last night the manhole cover was unlocked for them by a member of the town guard. Getting back in would likely require either bypassing the lock, gaining permission to do so again (perhaps from Magistrate Richter who granted it before), or perhaps trying to squeeze through one of the ventilation ducts like the goblin did.

OOC: Yeah, we changed it so the Garold is now the lookalike.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Given the lengthy run-around at the Rathaus trying to get hold of the sewer map, and given that it might be better to deal with a familiar face, and also given that the route goes past the Crossed Pikes, Magistrate Richter in the Festival Court seems a better bet for getting permission to re-enter the sewers.

Outside the town gates, the Schaffenfest is well into its second day and in full swing. Some pages dash by in the livery of a minor noble, heading towards the jousting lists and scattering the geese of a passing herder. A chained bear dances to the raucous sound of shawm and tabor.

You drop into the Crossed Pikes en route to see if Hans has managed to get hold of the materials to disguise Garold, and the landlord, Franz, accosts you.

"You're the ones with Hans, right?" he says. "Reckon I've got somethin' that'll interest you. Come out back and we'll discuss it in private."

Attachments

• Dancing Bear.jpg
    Dancing Bear.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

Gorim looks at the runepriest for guidance.
"We shouldn't split any further," he suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 12 Will 13
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 37 / 37 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Insanity: 1
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew, Boundless Endurance
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Ack! sorry, I totally forgot to post after I checked this

"Sure thing, friend," Garold smiles, but he gives his comrades a warning look, a wee bit worried that they could be walking into trouble.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads