• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Enemy Within: Shadows Over Bögenhafen

tiornys

Explorer
"We're probably better off with me out front," says Lorena, with a significant look at the noisy armor the others are wearing. "Not that we'll surprising anyone what with carrying a light. Can't be helped, though."

Lorena opens the door (trusting that Franz wouldn't have it trapped on this side) and examines the area beyond.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
The sewers seem as dark, empty and quiet as usual, just the strange echoes of noises from the streets above.

OOC: The door beneath the Crossed Pikes is at location D on the map. As a reminder, A is the ventilation shaft where the goblin entered, B is the manhole you used the first time around, C is where the secret temple is. Now armed with navigation, is there anywhere in particular you would like to search?

Attachments

• Bogenhafen Sewers 2.jpg
    Bogenhafen Sewers 2.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 665

tiornys

Explorer
Lorena raises an eyebrow. "I can lead you to where our associates vanished, or near enough. But if you want me to guide you to this 'society', I'll need a few more details."

She moves a little way into the sewers, and calls back, "Anyone have a light?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: By "Society" do you mean the Merchant's Guild guildhall? Or do you mean the Ordo Septinarius? From what you've learned, the Ordo is a society within the Merchant's Guild so it'd probably be the same place.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Okay. You didn't get any information suggesting that the Ordo had any specific place to call its own, only that it may be associated with the Merchant's Guild.

Map updated with annotations for Merchant Guildhall (E) and general area of disappearances (F).

Attachments

• Bogenhafen Sewers 3.jpg
    Bogenhafen Sewers 3.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 115

Remove ads