• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Entrance

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
BOO!
Now that I have started you all out of your blank silence, I have a question. One of the members from my gaming group wants to join, but so far has had to post in the DMF Mk.II thread since he doesn't have the password. Does he need a council member to accept him or something, or can he just come in and start posting?

Yes... It was only blank silence.

You will only see blank silence...

And holy @#$% Ive forgotten to check the old thread lately.

I get over there shortly and post a proper response. Please appologise to your friend.

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
Heh I did that, then I didn't get officially recognized or anything and came in....Did you know I'm still not on the member's list? Oh well I understand that the GMF must keep there secret weapon secret......that is the reason, right? ;)

Nightcloak

First Post
Rapida said:
Heh I did that, then I didn't get officially recognized or anything and came in....Did you know I'm still not on the member's list? Oh well I understand that the GMF must keep there secret weapon secret......that is the reason, right? ;)

:confused:

* Quickly opens a second window and scans member list... *

Sigh...

I hope we get the code updated soon, so we can do this right.

I'll see if we can flag Y.O.Morales down and get you on the list.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
Already added Rapida. Arrrrggg. Hurry up Morrus.

GMF Members poke GMF Council => GMF Council pokes Y.O.Morales => Y.O.Morales pokes Morrus

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Shhh we do not mention the dark lord's name in such places!
(Don't worry, I'm j/k)

Um....welcome to the GMF?
I'm curious as to know who you are, though I have a few guesses. Email me and impart this knowledge, if you would.
[sblock] I'm sure GPS III and TT would like to know, too. Or maybe I'm the only clueless one. [sblock] Well...more clueless than usual.... [/sblock][/sblock]

Nightcloak

First Post
TheSilentBlade said:
Hello.....
It is nice to meet with you.....
how did i get in you ask......
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Satan told you to read the DMF thread in General and follow the instructions?

I would have expected something more impressive...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads