The Extraordinary Guardians #1

Radiant

First Post
Hammerhead said:
What the? the surprised Eckel mutters as tips over backward from his improvised chair to land behind it, grabbing his cane as he falls. Damn kids. Always acting rashly. We're not crooks, stabbing people when they're not expecting it.

Daniel! We need information, not stab wounds. Back off, kid! Jonathan crouches behind his cover and readies to cane for the attack of the Fang's gang.

Confused Ravenheart lowers his weapons. He even turns his back to Red Fang, even though he just attacked the guy and looks clueless at Echo.
"What? We beat 'em up and they spill out their secrets afterwards. We're not the FBI are we? But hey whatever you say...

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
Daniel considers Red Fang's offer for a moment and with a shrug plunges a blade right into the gang leaders chest. (if he manages to hit something that is...).
At the same moment his eyes and face turns black as he changes into his alternate identity.
"Sorry, you can't buy the Guardians."

Initiative: Vampire Thugs (3) 27, Echo 23, Red Fang 22, Fortune 18, Ravenheart 14, Battlemancer 13, Space Binder 12, Thugs (10) 12, Darudin 11. Let me know if HP will be spent then we can get combat rolling. BTW Hammerhead post Echo in the Rogue's Gallery.

Velmont

First Post
Sanji, in the Sanctuary, wait for Joey answer. He closes his eyes a moment and see that his companion have started a fight. Sanji put the syringue on the table and the morphine in his pocket before putting his hand on his Shinai that lay in his belt.

"Well, Joey, think about that, I'll be back soon."

OOC:
(Half) ESP
(Half) Move (put the syringue on the table, the morphine in his pocket).

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: I'll spend a Hero Point only if I get hit with something that is going to take me out of the combat. Remember, I activated my force field +10 before the combat started.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
OOC: Unless otherwise noted, I only spend Hero Points on saves I roll low on.

After rolling backwards, Echo crouches behind the crate, hoping to use it as cover for any ranged attacks launched his way. He lightly taps his cane on the crate, magnifying the sharp cracks into twin sonic booms launched at Black Fang.

The point is that you can't go around stabbing whoever you want kid, Jonathan grumbles as the cacophony of noises that follows such battles reverberates in his head like an ill-played percussive orchestra.

Five foot step to move behind crate, then full attack action using Rapid Shot, attacking at +9/9 (+15S with Surprise Strike, as well as Stun).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

Michael stayed up in the action as the others looked for cover, more from inexperience than a desire to stay in the action. He will attack with an Telekinetic blast anyone who attacked him or one of the others before he acted. Seeing Red Fang bound away, Fortune took a shot at him with his telekinetic force.

OOC: Luck to save. Hero points only if rolling less than ten on a failed save (damage or otherwise). Protection already actived earlier. Dodge applied to all (Defense 28). Blast Telekinetic +10.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
OOC: Unless otherwise noted, I only spend Hero Points on saves I roll low on.

After rolling backwards, Echo crouches behind the crate, hoping to use it as cover for any ranged attacks launched his way. He lightly taps his cane on the crate, magnifying the sharp cracks into twin sonic booms launched at Black Fang.

The point is that you can't go around stabbing whoever you want kid, Jonathan grumbles as the cacophony of noises that follows such battles reverberates in his head like an ill-played percussive orchestra.

Five foot step to move behind crate, then full attack action using Rapid Shot, attacking at +9/9 (+15S with Surprise Strike, as well as Stun).

Initiative: Vampire Thugs (3) 27, Echo 23, Red Fang 22, Fortune 18, Ravenheart 14, Battlemancer 13, Space Binder 12, Thugs (10) 12, Darudin 11.

The three vampire thugs howl at Ravenheart as he tries to strike Red Fang reacting faster then is obviously humanly possible all three pounce on the dark hero! But the hero despite being taken by surprise is stronger then he looks, and resists the various strikes from their fangs!

The vampire thugs strike at Ravenheart with a 29, 23, and 20 for attacks. All three attacks hit. But he rolls a damage save of 19, followed by 20, and then 17. He takes no damage from the attacks.

Echo rolls and gets into position behind a crate and fires off two powerful sonic blasts with his cane and powers. But Red Fang is much more nimble then he looks and is able to maneuver without fear of harm!

Echo rolls a 20 and a 13, and misses both attacks.

Red Fang glares at Echo, his eyes taking on a sinister glow, as he invokes his vampiric power on the hero! He tries to dominate Echo but fails as the older hero resists the attack. The vampire then moves back with a smooth leap behind a crate putting him about 50 feet away from the heroes now.

Mind Control roll is 20 with a VP spent, But Echo rolls a 20 natural and saves! Next up is Fortune, not sure what he wants to do.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

OOC: sorry, attack the easier of Redfang or one of the other thugs with a telekinetic blast (+10). Also editted previous post to make it more understandable.

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

The only appearant effect of the Vampires attack a few raven feather falling out of Daniels's hair. He turns to one of them with his now totally black features.
"Please, we're having a conversation here. This is slightly irritating."
He doesn't even sound angry and gives his attention back to Echo.

echo said:
"The point is that you can't go around stabbing whoever you want kid,"

After his change Daniels face is mostly unreadable but still he manages to look just that bit confused.
"Look, I don't doubt your experience. But we are in the super hero buinsess are we not? And he is a vampiric drug dealer isn't he?"
He holds both his Kriss-blades crossed before him until Echo fires the sonic blasts. Afterwards he lashes out at the nearest Vampire.
"I would offer you the chance to just surrender but seeing your attitude I highly doubt you would accept it."

Last edited:

Remove ads