The Extraordinary Guardians #1

Hammerhead

Explorer
Yeah, that's right. By the way, you own this building? If so, there's a leak in it somewhere, Jonathan says, backing away from Red Fang and activating his echoic screen to deflect and neutralize attacks.

If yer recognized me, then I'm guessing you've met my friends too. You can also guess the Guardians aren't really into doping ourselves for the sake of fun.

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Yeah, that's right. By the way, you own this building? If so, there's a leak in it somewhere, Jonathan says, backing away from Red Fang and activating his echoic screen to deflect and neutralize attacks.

If yer recognized me, then I'm guessing you've met my friends too. You can also guess the Guardians aren't really into doping ourselves for the sake of fun.
Red Fang laughs, “So let me guess you heroes are here to put a stop to the distribution of Dyne? How dreadfully predictable, so are you going to come out guns blazing o shall e talk about this like genteel individual and save the fisticuffs for a more appropriate time?”

Yes an abandoned warehouse with a rectangular shape, old construction equipment lines the far wall and the center area to the door you came in is clear except for small broken crates. About 60 feet long and 30 feet wide.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

Tokiwong said:
Red Fang laughs, “So let me guess you heroes are here to put a stop to the distribution of Dyne? How dreadfully predictable, so are you going to come out guns blazing o shall e talk about this like genteel individual and save the fisticuffs for a more appropriate time?”

Yes an abandoned warehouse with a rectangular shape, old construction equipment lines the far wall and the center area to the door you came in is clear except for small broken crates. About 60 feet long and 30 feet wide.

"Sadly being dreadfully predictable is part of our job description. Just like pulling together new evil ploys seems to be in our enemies. But without out that endless and rather pointless circle we would all have to face a terrible question. How to spend the evening...
But since our little game is running on flawlessly we don't have to face that terrifying boredom."

With an exagerated move Daniel draws his two Kris-blades but holds them non-threatening at his side.
Since the prospect of getting my outfit all roughed up doesn't look very appealing to me I'd apreciate a simple conversation.
I asume you see a chance to reach an agreement if you proposed it?"

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
We don't got any guns, youngster, he barks gruffly, tapping his cane into the ground for emphasis. He moves his cane around in front of him as he begins walking towards a small crate before seating himself on it. Never knew there was much appropriate time for brawling. But then again, these darn fools are always stirring up trouble.

So what do you folks want to talk about, Echo says, cutting straight to the point. If you want your pianos tuned, tough. I'm retired.

Velmont

First Post
Sanji take his card in his pocket and walk to Joey. He put his hand on his shoulder and tell him.

"It will be no place for you, it seems."

OOC: Sanji try to teleport WITH Joey into the Guardians headquater.

Tokiwong

First Post
Red Fang replies, “That depends on if I can get you to stop this foolish crusade to try and rid the streets of dyne or not. I mean if you are willing to look the other way, we can cut you in on the profits, which are quite sizeable, my friends. What do you say?”

Back at Guardians HQ

Joey blinks as the two pop into Sanctuary. Joey looks to Sanji, “Where am I?”

Velmont

First Post
"Somewhere safe." Sanji walk to the table where he had put his Shinai and grab it and put it at his belt. "Sorry to have taken you by surprise, Joey, but my friends want Dyne, as you know. The negotiation will be pretty tough, and unnecessary people are just bothersome for my friend. Don't fear, if we have a deal, you'll get some... but if you are willing to wait, I can offer you something. Not as good as Dyne, but you be sure the effect is pretty good."

Sanji teleport to the kitchen and take a glass of water. He fill the syringue with water and come back. He shows the bottle of morphine and the syringue.

"Morphine. It is use to kill the pain, but the secondary effect give a fealing of flying. Pretty cool effect."

OCC: Try to bluff to Joey so he accept the morphine. If he eccept, I will inject him the water (water should have no bad effect) and take a small blood sample at the same time. Nope, I won't give him morphine, as I don't know what would the effect be with Dyne...

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

Daniel considers Red Fang's offer for a moment and with a shrug plunges a blade right into the gang leaders chest. (if he manages to hit something that is...).
At the same moment his eyes and face turns black as he changes into his alternate identity.
"Sorry, you can't buy the Guardians."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

Michael kept his eyes open looking for trouble from the gang, from the ceiling, from around crates in the distance.

Michael jumped at the speed and ruthlessness of the attack from Ravenheart. He had been expecting trouble from the gang, but hadn't anticipated the guardians making the first move. As such, he paused uncertain what to do next.

OOC: Luck not to spot, saving it for dodge or a save.

Hammerhead

Explorer
What the? the surprised Eckel mutters as tips over backward from his improvised chair to land behind it, grabbing his cane as he falls. Damn kids. Always acting rashly. We're not crooks, stabbing people when they're not expecting it.

Daniel! We need information, not stab wounds. Back off, kid! Jonathan crouches behind his cover and readies to cane for the attack of the Fang's gang.

Remove ads