The Extraordinary Guardians #1

Tokiwong

First Post
Well just waiting on what the players are doing, Velmont you are successful, since I don't see much interfering with that action... Radiant may be MIA at the moment.

Tokiwong

First Post
The thug with the skull painted on his face turns away from Daniel and starts walking before he pauses, more out of a look of fear then anything as he comes face to face with a man that Battlemancer has heard of, Red Fang a notorious leader of a gang that claims they are vampires calling themselves the Fallen.

Red Fang is a tall man with a bald pale head, and piercing eyes. He wears a long red leather trench coat over tight leather pants, with crimson steel toe boots. He wears no shirt, showing off his lean muscled chest. Behind him are four thugs also with white skull painted faces.

The thug drug dealer speaks and hands Red Fang a wad of cash. The gang leader starts to turn when he spots Battlemancer and crew, as if for a moment he may have seen beneath the glamour and then continues.

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

Daniel softly tips the man on the shoulder to get his attention.

"My friend that kind of attitude is sure to get you into trouble some day. But that's none of my buinsess. How about you sell me some dyne and we're done with each other."

He pauses then Red Fang appears and watches the whole group curiously.
Vampires, what would they know about being immortal.
Once they have left he waits for the dealer to answer.

"Unbelievable. If they would really be vampires you'd think they have enough taste not to wear red. That outfit was just so amazangly lacking in style.

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
Daniel softly tips the man on the shoulder to get his attention.

"My friend that kind of attitude is sure to get you into trouble some day. But that's none of my buinsess. How about you sell me some dyne and we're done with each other."

He pauses then Red Fang appears and watches the whole group curiously.
Vampires, what would they know about being immortal.
Once they have left he waits for the dealer to answer.

"Unbelievable. If they would really be vampires you'd think they have enough taste not to wear red. That outfit was just so amazangly lacking in style.
The thug turns to Daniel, "Sorry kid, fresh out, but if you really want some, you can always talk to him," he gestures to the retreating form of Red Fang.

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

Tokiwong said:
The thug turns to Daniel, "Sorry kid, fresh out, but if you really want some, you can always talk to him," he gestures to the retreating form of Red Fang.

Nodding in thanks Daniel tries to spot a way to catch Red Fang without seeming in a hurry. Can't be seen running in a club like this. He heads straight for the door to get him there.

"Hey Mir, give me a sec. My friend here told me you are the right one to ask for some dyne. Don't worry, I'm the paying sort."

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
Nodding in thanks Daniel tries to spot a way to catch Red Fang without seeming in a hurry. Can't be seen running in a club like this. He heads straight for the door to get him there.

"Hey Mir, give me a sec. My friend here told me you are the right one to ask for some dyne. Don't worry, I'm the paying sort."
Red Fang pauses looking at Daniel, “Tell you what, why don’t you join me and my boys for a private party, and I am sure we can get you plenty of dyne. Invite your friends, it ensures to be a scream…”

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

Tokiwong said:
Red Fang pauses looking at Daniel, “Tell you what, why don’t you join me and my boys for a private party, and I am sure we can get you plenty of dyne. Invite your friends, it ensures to be a scream…”

"Sounds great."

Daniel waves the others over.

"Come on folks, we've just been invited by the coolest gang in town."

He would attempt to hide his smile but decides Red Fang might as well see it and think he's just happy for the chance to hang out with him.
So we'll see if you are real vampires. I just hope they can lead us to the Baron.

Velmont

First Post
Sanji put his syringue in his pocket. He will try to get a blood sample later he think to himself.

"Coolest gang? I want to see it before I agree."

He stands up and ready to follow Daniel

Insight

Adventurer
Battlemancer, most unaccustomed to these kind of social situations, put himself in the hands of his more experienced brethren. "Lead on," he says, watching these newfound 'friends' very carefully, scanning them for any signs of duplicity or arcane power yet held in check.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

Michael brushed his hand through his hair as he considered the offer. As he did this he looked around the room for Joey, the kid he had helped up earlier. Michael had hoped to get a reaction from either Joey or one of the others at the club as to what they thought about the situation. Otherwise, Michael would tag along with the others.

OOC: Luck to Sense Motive +8

Remove ads