• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The fate of the Advanced Player's Guide

Thanks for the answer, joe. I am guessing it wouldn't be possible to ship to Europe a bit earlier? After all, there is absolutely no chance of them arriving in 4-5 days.

Cheers

I don't think there would be much of a chance, no, but as it is a license requirement I'm hesitant to try and play the ship early game more than just a day or two. Were this just a normal street date I'd try to perfectly time it, but there could be greater consequences for an early delivery that I'm trying hard to avoid.

joe b.

Well, given how an entire section of this book came to pass, I suppose taking good ideas from the internet is just an APG tradition at this point. :D

Hey! Don't let on to people that I get ideas from outside. It'll ruin my reputation of sheer, misunderstood genius!!! :eek:

;)

What Owen's actually talking about is the section on crafting rules, which came about as the result of an exchange we had in Rob Schwalb's Live Journal. :)

Jack99

Adventurer
I don't think there would be much of a chance, no, but as it is a license requirement I'm hesitant to try and play the ship early game more than just a day or two. Were this just a normal street date I'd try to perfectly time it, but there could be greater consequences for an early delivery that I'm trying hard to avoid.

joe b.

Of course. I wouldn't want you to play a game of chance with your 4e license. But I felt I had to ask :). Thanks for the answers.

Cheers

It'll ruin my reputation of sheer, misunderstood genius!!!

I'm pretty sure your reputation for being misguided is secure. :D

It'll ruin my reputation of sheer, misunderstood genius!!!
What Owen's actually talking about is the section on crafting rules, which came about as the result of an exchange we had in Rob Schwalb's Live Journal. :)[/QUOTE]

Which, by the way, is I think the first time I ever got even a small 1-section gig as a result of a blog entry.

Which also got me a sneak look at the book early, which was just as nice as the money. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads