• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The fate of the Advanced Player's Guide

Wonka

First Post
I would, except I don't trust small online retailers for fear of identity theft.

If you are talking about the company publishing the APG, you DO know that one of the head people in the company posts here on a regular basis right? More often than not, its not the companies you need to worry about for identity theft anyway, its hackers and scammers. Pretty sure Expeditious Retreat Press has cred on these boards as not going to steal your identity :)

Halivar

First Post
I'm also phobic about my identity (I've had it stolen and horrible things done to my bank account), and I can say that as a wary shopper, I'm satisfied with XRP's on-line shop. The most important thing? Forcing the use of SSL on HTTP connections on their on-line shop. Many small-time outfits still don't use this basic and minimal security measure.

Another bonus is that XRP is not a "nobody" store you got off Google no one has heard of before. They have a significant presence in the D&D gamer community, and you have the names and contact information for its owner.

drothgery

First Post
I'm also phobic about my identity (I've had it stolen and horrible things done to my bank account), and I can say that as a wary shopper, I'm satisfied with XRP's on-line shop. The most important thing? Forcing the use of SSL on HTTP connections on their on-line shop. Many small-time outfits still don't use this basic and minimal security measure.

FWIW, many big-time outfits only use SSL for login and billing information, because it's a major performance hit.

Spatula

Explorer
Regarding the martial artist (really I don't see the issue with the name - everyone knows what a martial artist is) paragon paths, shouldn't the 17th level abilities really be 16th level, like the PPs in the PHB?

Also, I'm guessing that 'chi' encompasses the weapon keyword.

I really like the concept of the Master of the Four Winds, as over the top as it is. :)

Remove ads