The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

Master Pelle

First Post
Suddently severals people started looking up into the sky. If you looking up into the sky, you could see three humenoid shaping being at far away and it seem that they are heading straigth to the school.

modus666

First Post
fabulous....

Master Pelle said:
Suddently severals people started looking up into the sky. If you looking up into the sky, you could see three humenoid shaping being at far away and it seem that they are heading straigth to the school.

Gauntlet breathes a sigh of relief as Echo manages to disarm a potentiall flammable situation, but his look turns to one of trepidation as he sees the flying forms rocketing towards the school.

"I cannot tell who they are from here... Monkey Wrench? What can you see?"

Gauntlet moves ot stand near Echo.

raynbow

First Post
Monkey Wrench rapidly clicks through settings on her giggles and then sighs loudly. She pulls a small notepad out of her toolbox and starts adding something to the bottom of a very long list that seems to be titled "Upgrades".

After a moment she looks up at Gauntlet with a start.

Oh, yes, right. Uhm. Telescopic vision, that's an interesting thought. I can see how it would be very useful in certain situations, for example, this one.....

She trails off with another sigh and puts her notebook back in her toolbox.

But if I had to guess? I'd say whatever it is, it's trouble.

Master Pelle

First Post
When the three humenoid shaped being getting closer, they could that three humenoids is actually robot that take shape of a humanoid man with barrel like arms. The robots is colored in red with black strips.

raynbow

First Post
You're a robot? WOW!

Monkey Wrench jumps from Gauntlet's shoulder to Echo's and starts poking and tugging at his head looking for access plates.

Raylis

First Post
"No, No, da Movie! da Movie! Stop dat! Echo trys to put his hands over his head to prevent the small simian from pulling any further on his dreadlocks.

Remove ads