The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

Master Pelle

First Post
The three robots seem to flying straigth to the students of the school. Suddently the robots targeted at the students with their barrel like arms and started shooting purple energy beam at them. The blast missed them so that the students started to get panic so that they started running back to the school while FFM demonstrator started moving away from the scene.

OOC:

You can start making initative check and attack rolls (if you decided to attack) .

modus666

First Post
Master Pelle said:
The three robots seem to flying straigth to the students of the school. Suddently the robots targeted at the students with their barrel like arms and started shooting purple energy beam at them. The blast missed them so that the students started to get panic so that they started running back to the school while FFM demonstrator started moving away from the scene.

OOC:

You can start making initative check and attack rolls (if you decided to attack) .

Gauntlet gasps as the robots fire upon the students, but quickly recovers form his shock...

initiative roll for gauntlet (1d20+1=19)

"I am not knowing where these things came from, but I am sure where they going... DOWN!"

Gauntlet thrusts both his arms forward, there is a loud metalic clank as two machineguns popup from his forearms.

"How do they say...? "EAT HOT LEAD!"

Gaunlet targets one of the robots and opens fire with a hail of bullets, hoping to bring down the machine or at least distract it.

attack roll; popup autocannons; autofire; Damage +5 (base) (1d20+5=8)

(ooc: ugh...)

Raylis

First Post
"I guess we got our anwser! Echo shouts focusing his power over the students

OOC: Initiative: 23

Deflect Power Check: 23

Reflected Attack: 17

My deflection power covers an 800 ft range, but I'm only going to deflect attacks targeting the students (right now)

modus666

First Post
(((ooc: not to sound grouchy or anything but i am not very satisfied with the pace that this mission has been progressing at. considering the length of the posts one would think we could get more than one 2 liner every 3-4 days. i understand that life happens but is there any way we could pick this up a bit. im getting kinda bored.)))

Master Pelle

First Post
OOC: I know but I'm waiting for Raynbow's post before we could go on. But if Raynbow don't post anything until 12 of Monday we will go on and Monkey Wrench will acting passive.

raynbow

First Post
ooc: sorry, i have this thread on auto notify, and it didn't notify me, and i didn't check over the weekend because the pace has been so slow.

Initiative

Monkey Wrench will check all her defensive powers and make sure they are on.

Defense: 16
Toughness: 14 (forceshield + enhanced con)

After that she'll check to make sure that the students and protestors are all clearing out without any problems.

Another ooc: Monkey Wrench isn't very combat oriented so if I'm ever slowing down combat, just go on without me.

Master Pelle

First Post
Gauntlet started shooting one of the robot with bullets but even he hit one of them, the bullets just simple bounce of it metallic body.

The three of the robots started blasting at our heroes. Each of them tried to hit their own target. The first robot tried to blast at Gaunlet but it completly missed him. The secound one tried to blast at Echo but he eaisly reflected back the blast to the robot so that it was destroyed by it own blast. The third robots tried to blast at Monkey Wrench but her forcefield eaisly blocked the robot's blast.

OOC:

Conditions:
Gauntlet: None
Echo: None
Monkey Wrench: None
Robot 1: None
Robot 2: Destroyed
Robot 3: None

Ok now it is the 2rd round. Post your actons.

Raylis

First Post
Echo continues to stand there, watching the robots and letting his power continue to work.

OOC: Block Power 23
Attack Roll: 15
Note: will deflect any attacks directed at the students who are within 800 feet of me as well as Guantlet and Monkey Wrench (as per the range extra on my deflect power)

modus666

First Post
the hand's on approach

Gauntlet mutters under his breath as his machineguns fail to damage the robots, "He coulda installed better guns at least..." There is a loud >clank< as the guns retract back into their hidden compartment on Gauntlet's forearms. He watches with amusement as one of the robot's energy blasts is redirected back at it, destroying it.

"HA! Zat's how is done comrade!" he shouts to Echo.

Not wanting to be outdone, gauntlet decides to go for a much more "hands-on approach." He takes off at a run, engaging the not-so obvious mechanical enhancements to his body, he moves much faster than any normal human could, especially one with massive metal arms attached. (move ment rate = 25mph (approx 250' / move action) When he is closer to one of the robots his feet dig deep into the pavement, and he launches himself from the ground, rocketing up towards his target. (base high jump = 40')

"HERE I COME!" he shouts as he sails through the air towards one of the lower-flying robots.

-------------------

((gauntlet attempts to seize one of the robots in mid air, hoping his weight will bear it to the ground and damage it.

applicable feats: improved grab, improved grapple.

potentially applical power (situational): Immovable (massively built) - 5; unstoppable (+20 bonus vs being moved);

if he cannot bring the robot down he will hold on and contiunue to wrestle with it next round))

-------------------

die rolls:

melee touch attack to grab robot (1d20+10=26) ((forgot to put gaunlet's name on the roll, sorry))

if he hits...

grapple check vs robot (1d20+10+5+5=36)

Remove ads