The First Age of Man

Piston Honda

First Post
“It is alright girl. I am glad you are safe now.” He sets Sialfi’s head down as he finishes drinking. “He is weak and may need a couple days to be ready to be on the road. Fortunately, Sheng has been a most gracious host. Even offering to share this bounty with us. And I don’t know about the rest of you, but I would certainly appreciate a fresh meal. We do have some bread, it’s dried a bit, but the meat should help that out.”

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Seerah sits, Asra's head nestled in her lap, trying to relax. She looks from Niraya to Tekai, wondering who will start talking first. Seerah, herself, has no intention of doing so.

Axel

First Post
Watching Seerah and Niraya fidget like they had ants in their shoes was frustrating. Tekai looked across at Sheng, "Those Orcs had a fair bit of gear on them. We should go collect it before the snow and ice claims it, with a night like tonight."

He stood and crossed to pickup his bow, adding, "Come for a walk. I could use another pair if eyes, in case there are more around."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

"Not really my friend, simple clubs and rags, nothing that I'm so eager to collect that I'll leave this deer to chill out. I'm eating, and you'll do good to eat too. We can get that trash tomorrow."
Sheng has a slice of meat in his knife and eats it. The angel is mouth watering and the taste is suiting.
"I'll go get the bread, the sound of your bellies is louder than an orc in matting season! Hah!" The burly man says as he goes out.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
When Sheng leaves, Niraya finally goes forward to sit near the fire at Inguar's side.

"The Breathless came for me," she says quietly. "I decided not to go with them." There was a pause, and she added, "Yet."

Niraya looks at her uncle then and asks, really pleads, "The things I see in my dreams are real. I can bring them here. I know I can help the tribe with it, but will they let me? I kept it hidden all this time because I was afraid they'd throw me out, or...hurt me. The Breathless thought that too. But then Seerah and Tekai came, and...I thought, what if the others will be more like that? I want to give them a chance, but I need your advice because I won't be able to take it all back if they react badly."

She sighs and looks down again, at the fire. "They're my people. I don't want them to hate me. What should I do?"

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar looks surprised and concerned, but takes a moment to answer. "I've spent much time worrying about what is going to happen, girl. I understand you are frightened about how our people will react, but I cannot speak for everyone, and should this be too sudden on them, they may not take it well if we cannot convince them of how it can help the tribe quickly. You should speak to Dyrfinna first, she might be able to help with the rest of the tribe. I'm afraid it might be some time before you get the answers you need. Them coming to you, however, I don't understand that at all I'm afraid. They steer clear of the tribes."

Sheng steps outside to the cart to grab the bread, digging through he comes across it, as he looks up, he barely notices a still figure outlined against a distant tree.

Shayuri

First Post
Niraya shrugs. "It was just now when I ran off. I wasn't with the tribe then. I guess they saw me using this power, and decided to talk. Or maybe they knew I would here..."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Seerah speaks up, "I believe the Breathless have been watching us for some time. They seem to know things about us, and Niraya specifically. I think we are in their territory."

She pauses for a moment then says to Inguar, "You should know that if the tribe rejects Niraya and she is forced to leave, I will be going with her."

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar feels a shiver down his spine as Seerah mentions the Breathless, then nods in acknowledgment at her intentions. "Perhaps that will convince Rofna to take Niraya's side. If we have Dyrfinna and the Gyoja, we have influence. As for...them...I have often felt things watching me in these lands. For them to know things is even more unsettling."

Shayuri

First Post
"They're not bad," Niraya says, "They're just...angry. It sounds like they're all people who had to leave their tribes because of...well, because they were kind of like me. Different magic, but the same story. Or, almost the same."

She peers at Inguar intently. "So...you're really all right with me?" she asks in a small voice.

Remove ads