• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The First Age of Man

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar retrieves his bow quickly taking a stance in front of Sialfi.

Outside the cave, Sheng begins moving forward, followed by Tekai, attempting to keep quiet in the snowy terrain. Asra creeps along as well.

As they close in, they hear movement in the branches of a tree near the one they are approaching.

[sblock=OOC]
Asra, Sheng and Tekai are about 150' away still. Give or take with Tekai stealthing behind Sheng.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Niraya moves to the mouth of the cave and peers out. If it came down to it, she'd try to keep anything hostile at bay while Inguar shot at it. She considers trying to call on the Therion again, but it feels to her like it'd take too long.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

"Come out whoever ye are, we mean no harm but I assure we are capable of defending ourselves!" calls out Sheng, while keeping his eyes peeled. "We have food and clean water if ye are in need, we welcome the needed, but not the thieves." he adds on, as he keeps advancing, the snow crunching bellow his boots.

Perception: 11

Piston Honda

First Post
“Can either of you see anything?” Inguar remains in position in front of Sialfi.

“If you must insist…” The tree shakes some, an odd tongue is spoken from it, then from a bit of a high branch a cloaked figure descends slowly, his clothing made of rags and animal pelts, hanging from the branch. The snow whipping around the figure he hangs there for a moment, looking down at a drop of several feet.

Finally, he releases, gracelessly falling to the snow below as it flies up all around him on landing. Brushing it off of himself as he stands up, he looks at Sheng, little more than eyes visible, mouth covered by a thick scarf. “I assure you, there are no thieves, nor is there anyone in need here. No disturbance was intended.” He sounds rather relaxed.

[sblock=OOC Axel]

Tekai recognizes the figure as Jakob. Tekai does not believe Jakob has seen him.

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

"It's a rather odd position for someone so badly dressed for this weather, and trying to spy on me while trying to remain unseen. Why do you spy Sheng the outcast and his guests, I inquire." Sheng says. His Swyped rest at his side, lowed but ready.

Piston Honda

First Post
"I'm far more insulated than it appears." He walks around for a moment, shaking and brushing snow off himself, though futile in the weather. "I wouldn't call it spying, it seems you and your guests caused quite a commotion earlier today, Sheng. I was keeping a lookout, in case you attracted anything else's attention."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads