• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The First Age of Man

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

Sheng quickly turns. "Who's there?!" he shouts, holding his knife in front of him. "Come outside where I can see ye and state yer purpose!" he says defiantly.

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar sounds somewhat relaxed. "Of course girl, you're family. I don't know what it is that is within you or under your control or whatever, but I don't believe you mean anyone harm."

The shouting of Sheng becomes audible to those within the cave. Inguar looks startled.

The figure steps into the shadows of the trees, it becomes impossible to see it in the distance.
[sblock=OOC Voda]The figure is around 600' away.[/sblock]

Axel

First Post
Tekai leaped after Sheng shouted. He had been dithering around, not knowing what to do. Or say.

He rapidly strung his bow before slinging a quiver of arrows over his shoulder and moving up behind Sheng. "Many more orcs around here?" he muttered, peering into the darkness.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

Sheng is tensed, his knife out, pointing at a tree, 600 feet away or so. He side glances at Tekai "Doubt it, it was only one and it simply hid behind that tree. I need my sword and shield." he says looking at the cave, not moving for the moment. "Damn it! I'm really hungry."

Axel

First Post
"Go then. I will watch," Tekai says, as he climbs onto the back of the cart and crouches down. Without moving his eyes from the tree he nocks an arrow. And waits.

Piston Honda

First Post
Tekai keeps his eye on the tree from his position, the darkness and snow obscure his view and he sees nothing else there. Asra seems to have little sense of what’s going on other than the tension of Tekai and Sheng.

Shayuri

First Post
"Of course I don't mean anyone harm," Niraya protested. "And I never felt like I wasn't in control...it was just like my body to me...what's going on?"

She turns where she's sitting to look at the cave, at Seerah standing vigil, and the voices from outside. A chill runs down her spine, and she clutches her spear from where she laid it up against the cave wall.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

Sheng runs into the cave, shooting a glace at the women and the elder man "seems we have company." He states, sinking the knife on the deer and grabbing his shield and sword. He then strides outside, and motions Tekai to follow him, as he makes his way to the tree

Axel

First Post
Wordlessly Tekai followed after Sheng, about half a dozen steps behind.

[Sblock=ooc]Would like to add Stealth into the mix too... +9 or +10 if this terrain counts as hills or mountains[/Sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads