• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The First (IC) (d20/3.x D&D)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I suppose..." says Metliz, still rubbing her partially closed wound. "I-I did it, didn't I? I put the creature to sleep." She then looks surprised at her partially healed wound. "I did this too? I wonder how..."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Kaznak is thoroughly confused at so many dashing off to investigate whatever that was... Nevertheless, the dwarf plods along behind, not wishing to be caught by another wolf pack. He goes at a slowed pace than the others, only really wanting to keep up with them.

Arkhandus

First Post
Playing Keep-Away!

The little person in the tree points down at Angrboda and a bit to the left.....where another one with darker hair and eyes has appeared, who snatches the bag of herbs and knick-knacks at the giantess' side and sticks his/her tongue out at her, before hopping back and disappearing!

The bag reappears a moment later, a few feet away, flying through the air into the hands of the little one in the tree. Then he/she tosses it over Angrboda's head to another small figure with darker skin and reddish hair, who catches the bag and starts running off to the west..... The little ones laugh merrily as they go.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Gifts

"I suppose..." says Metliz, still rubbing her partially closed wound. "I-I did it, didn't I? I put the creature to sleep." She then looks surprised at her partially healed wound. "I did this too? I wonder how..."
"I do not know, Metliz. But.....Father.......told me I was given song and spell to guide others, inspire them, and shape things. Perhaps your maker gave you something similar? These gifts are wonderful, are they not?" the elf-maiden replies in her lilting alto, then retrieves her bow and gestures to the camp, adding "We still don't know what sent the boar here...."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Angrboda is suddenly no longer amused. She is, in fact, furious. She does not, however, go charging off into the woods after the little devil-beings; that's what got her into this mess to begin with. She turns to the others. "It was foolish of me to follow after these creatures not knowing their intent. And now they have shown their hostility to us. It would be dangerous to continue after them now but they have taken my herb bag. I need the contents of that bag to make my spellcasting easier. But this could be a ruse to lure us deeper into their trap. And they are close to our camp. If we don't discover more about them they could prove dangerous to us later. Thoughts?" She looks to the others for advice.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Angrboda tries to contain her anger. After all, she feels that would likely be playing into these creatures' plan. Determined to keep aware of everything happening around her, she heads off after the little beings.

Remove ads