• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THE FLASH Trailer (2022)

Damn it Berry not again......also: SQUEE MICHEAL KEATON BATMAN!!!!

Absolutely no one:
Berry: I'm gonna time travel
Superman: No
Batman: Do not.
Cyborg: Don't do it.
Wonder Woman: No.
Berry: I'm gonna do it.

Last edited:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
So I guess I'm a bit daft today, but I can't figure out how we can be sure it's Michael Keaton? Like, it'd be weird to set it up that hard and then not have it be him, but still. I guess only his bat-head looks like that, and the silhouette of the batmobile?

So I guess I'm a bit daft today, but I can't figure out how we can be sure it's Michael Keaton? Like, it'd be weird to set it up that hard and then not have it be him, but still. I guess only his bat-head looks like that, and the silhouette of the batmobile?
Well, it's been in the news surrounding the movie, that he was going to be in it as batman/bruce. Also his voice-over during the trailer.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Well, it's been in the news surrounding the movie, that he was going to be in it as batman/bruce. Also his voice-over during the trailer.
Ah, ok. I hadn’t seen any such news, so it was confusing lol

Definitely didn’t recognize his voice in the trailer, either, but that’ll happen.

Remove ads