The Four Lands - The Great North Part 2

J. Alexander

First Post
Night Battle

The party exits the pavillion just ahead of Lady Vera and her party and the last to exit is deSion. Climbing the steps to the surronding crown, the party reaches one of the strong points in the center and looks out over the surronding plain. To their suprise they see that the earlier combantants have ceased their fighting and have formed two distinctive shieldwalls facing northward away from the hillock. In the center of each wall is a core of mounted men. Gazing further afield a line of torches and other lights can be seen moving out onto the plain. Even from a great distance a hideious stench can be smelled covering over the earlier smell of blood and death.

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

Jaroth extends his druidic senses. He is attempting to sense the Drakar to determine whether they are nearby.

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

"What in the hells is that smell?" Bertrand stares at the line of torches trying to see what carries them. He pulls a spyglass to get a better look.

J. Alexander

First Post
Night Battel

For Jaroth
[sblock]Extending his senses Jaroth feels the presence of 15 to 20 Drakar of various power levels with three being exceptionaly strong[/sblock]

For Bertrand
[sblock]Training his spyglass on the some of the torches...Bertrand spots many hideous looking creature some with rams heads some with bull heads, others with goats heads..each stand about 8 to ten feet tall and are about the size and build of ogiers...(think trollocs from Jordans book)[/sblock]

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

Opening his eyes, Jaroth calmly states:

"Drakar. 15 to 20 of them. Some are quite powerful, I'm afraid."

He looks at Lady Vera for her response/reaction.

Rath Lorien

First Post
"DeSion, unfortunately the time for talk may be nearly over. I have a simple question for you: whose side are you on?"

Later, Anniston pulls Jaroth aside and whispers in his ear, "We will do what we can to stay together, but if the battle goes poorly you must take the book and flee however you may."

OOC: Given my absence over the next week, Anniston will stick close to Vadric and/or follow his orders.

Remove ads