The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

Manzanita

First Post
"So, Lormand, you helped my friends find this adventuring party. Do you have any other leads for us?" Asks Raven.

"Tell me, do you know who these adventurers' gave Basher's body to when they came to Breland?"

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion, as usual, sits and observes.

(OOC : I'm not desinterested, just thinking the others are doing a good job, even if it's being clueless and dumb :D )

Someone

Adventurer
Manzanita said:
"So, Lormand, you helped my friends find this adventuring party. Do you have any other leads for us?" Asks Raven.

"I told you how to find the group that found Basher as a token of good will, but we've investigated their leader extensively and we're sure they don't have it. But understand I don't want you or any other civilian interfering in the case. Your task is quite simple: continue working with Orerreth, find out what he knows, and don't allow him to destroy the crystal."

"Tell me, do you know who these adventurers' gave Basher's body to when they came to Breland?"

"That's another dead end" Lormand shakes his head. "Every civil servant and employee that had contact with the body has been investigated. But, just concentrate on Orerreth, and if nothing else think on the money. And don't feel bad: after all, Orerreth betrayed his family first, and then Breland. He'll understand."

"Gentemen. Lady"
he concludes as a goodbye, and gets up.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan feels almost insulted to be ignored by the man in his closing remark of 'Gentlemen. Lady.' but she remembers that there are those who hate her people. All the more reason not to let this person have the weapon.*

Someone

Adventurer
(ooc:In fact I was thinking on your character as the lady, since Raven has spent some time on her own. Never post when half-asleep.)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Sounds like Lormand is taking off. Presumably, he does so.

IC: Raven sighs. "It's hard to know who to believe, eh? This man may be right though. He may well have investigated the adventurers and the rest of the chain of people who touched Basher's body before the funeral. If so, it is back to Orerreth. We do seem like an unlikely bunch to contact. He may well have exaughsted all other contingincies. Maybe its time for bed. We'll meet orerreth tomorrow. If he shows."

Remove ads