The Game

G

Gerik

The front door to the Tavern bursts open to reveal an infuriated, rumpled man. He looked as if he were royalty but had neglected to do anything about himself. Looking around the room he spotted her, the gypsie. Walking over to her, he pulled out a dagger.

"You! You gave me this 9 years ago! It's caused me nothing but great misfortune! I want you to fix this! or Die!"

On the table he threw done a card. It was Justice! He looked at her with a murderous glint in his eyes! "She will, I know it!"

W

WaxSniffer

Sidestepping the man wit the dagger, Tallow takes a moment to reassess the situation. The rumpled man is oviously upset with the chicken lady. The mark, I mean the elf is still blissfully asleep but probably not for long. With another long sigh, the second one this evenging I might add, Tallow decides to cut his losses and find less hostile company.

D

D'win

Rumdonna was startled to see and hear the man walking toward her. The part that really shocked her was the dagger and the card! "He held onto it for this long! I can't believe that!" Calming herself, she notices that the little man went away, she stops shuffling the other deck. Looking up into the man's face she addressed him by name.

"Greetin's Gerik. What a lovely dagger you have and what a nice card. Did you really truely hang onto it for that long. You must really be desiring Justice. I warned you though, she comes when she is ready."

Rumdonna continues to shuffle the tarot cards. "Lords please dont let him do nothin rash!" Glancing quick at the elf, she noticed that he was still out.

E

eriwoj

Out yes, but not out cold. He lifted his head at the sound of a voice. His eyes were still half shut and his head bobbled a little at first as he forced himself to fully awaken.

"Back off, fella!" he snorted at the new comer. He pulled himself to his feet and drew his sword, holding it steadily between the young man and the gypsy as if he were protecting her honor.

Gerik just smirked and Roho took a step closer,
"I said, 'back off'."
He voice seemed a lot cooler and more collected then before, as he again stepped back and returned his sword to its proper place. He turned a shouted to the bar keep to hurry up with his order, but remained standing.

"You, there," he called to the hafling, "Come, have a round with me."

Remove ads