The Gate Pass Irregulars: A War of the Burning Sky Campaign

Cafu

First Post
Hello RangerWickett. The game is still going strong albeit at a slower rate as it is getting increasingly difficult to meet face to face so we are playing mainly through Fantasy Grounds now. That changes the style of play sometimes; there are sessions that provide quite a large amount of material to record and there are others which do not. Therefore, what I have decided to do is to wait until the campaign was over one way or another, edit the account and then post it weekly in readable chunks when we have finished. We are at the beginning of the last book at the moment, assaulting the Imperial Palace in Ragos and not doing very well.

Thanks for your continuing interest.

carborundum

Adventurer
More interest here! I'm not getting the thread updates for some reason, so this was good timing - busy here! :)

I look forward to reading the rest of your adventures, and wish your party the best of luck (and happy Christmas! )

carborundum

Adventurer
Wow. When I started reading it was about halfway through, in the castle with all the undead, and the elevator. With the birth of a few kids, I never got round to starting at the beginning.
I have now re-read the whole lot and can only applaud your accomplishments. What an epic struggle! I'm looking forward to reading the rest when you're finished and ready. Good luck!
Question: does your party have a name?

The server crashed, and backups were corrupted. The most recent sitewide backup that was salvageable was from May.

I hope you have the text somewhere else.

Remove ads