• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us(Full)

ferretguy

First Post
Hey Ankh..
Any word on my half orc? How long have I been here...anything I may have found out...
I'm still looking forward to playin!

ferretguy said:
Hey Ankh..
Any word on my half orc? How long have I been here...anything I may have found out...
I'm still looking forward to playin!
Actually just about to the point where your Half-Orc can jump in. :)

As for the details...probably been there for about six or so months. Exact time is up to you, if it matters for your background. What you've found out isn't much...but:

[sblock]You've seen humanoids here and there through a small hole in the wall. There doesn't seem to have been a door where you're being kept, but there are many odd markings along the walls. You're fed fairly regularly, but its always simply food appearing after you've slept. You've gotten no real sight on the one's who put you there, or even why.

You do know, however, that before you were captured, there was an odd, reverse pyramid shaped contsruct type of creature was the last thing you saw. You also have vague memories of it asking you questions for days on end...but those feel more like dreams than anything.[/sblock]

Only thing I need you to do stat wise is change those spells from the Book of the Divine to something else, as I don't have that book and would rather you use things I can look over. :)

ferretguy

First Post
alright Ankh...I'll get right on that tomorrow....besides which the info definitly will help me going over my prepared spells for my character..

Alrighty. Oh, and one other thing for you before it slips my mind.

[sblock]Your equipment isn't currently with you, but to keep things simple and get you into this ASAP, it'll be near enough that the others will likely find it along with you. Also, you haven't been able to use any magic within your small prison, and you assume its because of some kind of antimagic field.[/sblock]

I think that ties everything together and makes sense of things...mostly.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Another 'from the poll' game.

Alternates are, of course, welcome.

Most important thing is that you need to be able to post at least once per day.

Poll - I don't remember voting. (Hadn't been real active till the last couple of months.) Is that a disqualifying offense?

Alternates - If it is still possible I would love to get on the list. What is needed?

Posting - I have no problem with that.

deadestdai

First Post
Fine folks, I shall be busy moving house for the next four or five days – might be more if SBC can’t get my DSL set up at the new place quickly.

Please autopilot my character.

Thanks,

Dai.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Poll - I don't remember voting. (Hadn't been real active till the last couple of months.) Is that a disqualifying offense?

Alternates - If it is still possible I would love to get on the list. What is needed?

Posting - I have no problem with that.

In case you missed this I thought I would try again.

I was thinking Human Paragon (if possible)/ ??? (Depends what might be needed)

Also what about templates?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads