• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us(Full)

Prof Yeti

First Post
I hate to have to do this but I am going to have to step away. Thanks for the opportunity. Hopefully in the future I will have a chance once again.

Last edited:

Lefferts

First Post
AMG, take all the time you want. Family comes first. I'm sure most of us will be here when you come back.

You also might want to talk to your professors. Some of them may give you alternative assignments so you can go see your mother and not fall behind.

Lefferts said:
You also might want to talk to your professors. Some of them may give you alternative assignments so you can go see your mother and not fall behind.

If this wasn't a summer session, probably...but the classes are only 6 weeks long and we just passed the point to withdraw. Missing a day essentially puts me behind about three or so 'normal' days.

But its no problem. Though I haven't heard anything from people up there(and a storm here prevented me from calling), I'd have found out if anything had happened bad. Just stress working up on me. Besides, my mother'll be fine...some family went up to stay until she's better and I sent the first season of the X-Files with them for her to watch. :)

Vendetta

First Post
Hey all. Deadestdai asked me to pass on that he wont be getting internet access again until the 9th (So, I'm hoping tomorrow) at the earliest. Lets cross our fingers. On the plus side, he, his wife and mini-tails are all moved into their new place. So, if you have him in any of your other games, please pass the word on and he's sorry he's been gone for so long.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Greetings AMG

I have recently gotten my schedule fixed and have a bit more time to enjoy. If possible I would still like to apply for a Alt slot. I can post the character here or email it to wherever you would like. Or you can email me at kewheeler@earthlink(dot)net

If not that is fine as well. I figure nothing lost by asking.

guedo79

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ruslan and Igor wait to see if Lou is going to be killed or something equally messy before floating and walking into the room after him.

Oh the love. Please stop I can't take it any longer.:p

deadestdai said:
AMG? Have you given up on this one matey?
Made a post about it a while ago(though I really, really should have linked it here...)

All my games minus the KotOR one have been called. Mix of reasons from me being more busy with classes, to just having trouble getting people posting(including myself), to things dragging on so long(again, my fault) that its gotten tiring and tedious.

Of course, this is the one game that is in limbo. I MIGHT try to bring this one back from the dead in the relative future, depending on how things go for me.

Remove ads