• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us(Full)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Probably. ;)

Sorry, it's a very obscure in-joke that my sister and I made up. Someone mentions something, say an orange. Then the other person says, "I was an orange once." Then the first person says, "No you weren't." The the other one says, "I wasn't? Dang," or something to that effect. Then you go on with the conversation. It's stupid, it's pointless, and it's damn funny when done consistantly. :D

Prof Yeti

First Post
No problem I understand, my older brother and I still have similar jokes to this day. My personal taste in jokes/humor runs a bit off center anyway.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I wasn't? Aw man, I thought I was a half-ooze template. Snot... now I have to go return that "Gilford's Best Slime Powder" I bought...

So... where's the rest of y'all? Ruslan's going to disintegrate his door here in a bit if something doesn't happen...

Prof Yeti said:
In case you missed this I thought I would try again.

I was thinking Human Paragon (if possible)/ ??? (Depends what might be needed)

Also what about templates?

Well, currently, we've got all the players we need. I can put you down as an alternate, definitely, though I'm not sure how much I can promise you'd get into this. With the way most of these players have kept up with such a slow game, I've pretty much figured they'll play through the end of the world.

However...thinking about it, seemed like Baril's player has been silent recently. I think I'll shoot him an e-mail later today, but go ahead and design a character using the guidelines in the first pages.

Human Paragon class is fine...templates would be best okayed by me before you go in and stat a character with one.

Isida said:
So... where's the rest of y'all? Ruslan's going to disintegrate his door here in a bit if something doesn't happen...

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've had kind of a rough time lately. My mother's 300 miles north and just had major surgery...along with being in the hospital from some old liver problems that reappeared suddenly. Its been stressful trying to get in contact with people up there, but things are calming down finally.

guedo79

Explorer
If you need sometime, AMG, don't worry about us. We should still be here.

That's a good reason to be focused on something else.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
"but go ahead and design a character using the guidelines in the first pages."

Human Paragon class is fine...templates would be best okayed by me before you go in and stat a character with one.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've had kind of a rough time lately. My mother's 300 miles north and just had major surgery...along with being in the hospital from some old liver problems that reappeared suddenly. Its been stressful trying to get in contact with people up there, but things are calming down finally.

Groovy!!!

Great (about the Paragon)...I was thinking Half-Celestial (part of the reason I have ticked someone off...a threat) or Half-Dragon (seen as a taint). But if not that is fine. It is just a thought.

Hey I love to game but family always takes precedence in my book. Sorry to hear about your mom.

guedo79 said:
If you need sometime, AMG, don't worry about us. We should still be here.

That's a good reason to be focused on something else.
Well, its not like I can get away and head up there...so I might as well get to posting again. I should have an update later today after I get home from class. Ugh...if I wasn't taking summer classes I WOULD be up there. Ah well. Things aren't as bad as I'm making them sound. :)

Yeti said:
I was thinking Half-Celestial (part of the reason I have ticked someone off...a threat) or Half-Dragon (seen as a taint). But if not that is fine. It is just a thought.

I could work with either of those for ideas to get you in...however, there's the problem of the LA. Even the +3 of the Half-Dragon could be very hurtful with the ECL 18. Just a warning, really...don't want you feeling weak or anything like that.

And while I'm thinking about it. Has anyone seen Zerth around the boards lately?

EDIT: Oh, and I'm glad you are all so interested in keeping this game going despite my slowness. Don't worry, I'm enjoying this, too!

Remove ads