The Godswar

Wrahn

First Post
Pyrex said:
OOC: If one or more of us approached under a white flag would they be likely to talk to us?

OOC: Thor is a good god, I can't imagine he would just kill us out of hand. His followers on the other hand... Anyway, if we intend to try this without direct confrontation with a diety we are going to need to talk to him anyway. We are well respect heroes, even here, it might be enough to get us an audience.

Jemal

Adventurer
Kel tries to Teleport as close as he can get, moving his attempted 'target spot' to further and further locations until he finds the nearest spot he can get to by Greater Teleport.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Jemal said:
Kel tries to Teleport as close as he can get, moving his attempted 'target spot' to further and further locations until he finds the nearest spot he can get to by Greater Teleport.

The closest place he reaches is a small island, inhabited only by goats, a day's sail from the coast of the High Wood. It appears that the entire region is blanketed.

Wrahn

First Post
Okay, it looks like we are going to have to do this the old fashion way. I do not have Wind Walk memorized, so unless someone else has a fast mode of transportation available to them before tomorrow, I suggest we gather what information we can and meet up here just before dawn, teleport to the island of goats and wind walk to our targets, depending, of course, on what we find out. Talariel sends over the link.

She will then attempt to teleport to outside Heirakopolis (sp?) and attempt to make her way to the temple district.

Pyrex

First Post
"Before we spend a few hours windwalking and end up stuck inside a huge ward, why don't you send Thondur a Sending and see if he's willing to negotiate?"

Wrahn

First Post
He will most assuredly answer no, for if this could be settled amiacably in his mind or Thor's then they would have pursued that course. But now they are marching. 25 words is not enough for a diplomatic solution, but it may be enough for us to figure out what is going on and may be enough to get us an audience with Thor. I will cast it, I intend to say "For what crime does the North march on the River Kingdom? We seek an audience to discuss this further." I am open to revision, of course.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Wrahn said:
She will then attempt to teleport to outside Heirakopolis (sp?) and attempt to make her way to the temple district.

Hierakonpolis is also barred from teleportation. Experimentation will show that the entire Northlands, the River Kingdoms, and everything in between, and at least one day's normal travel on any side, is so blocked. It is possible, however, that static portals may not be so blocked, and magical overland travel is also quite feasible.

Remove ads