The Godswar

Mithreander

Explorer
Thoria looks down the next left. Ah! Thanks Kel!. She starts to head in that direction, ready to dirrect the army of scribes and pages she imagines to the appropriate text when she hears Talariel's meesage. Do you need me now? Alright, I'll come back. Thoria turns back around to head to the group for the Greater Status, whatever that was. She trusted her companions though, and knew it was for the best if she did not miss out.

Thanks Lochlan! I'm sure going to need the help, for scollar I am not. Throia says through the link, and out loud since she had just reached where the party was standing to discuss their next course of actions.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Vlad takes in all the banter and proceedings with a bemused grin. "So, while you guys pour over maps and try to second guess gods, prophecies and visions im going to take a short nap. That stuff is so boring wake me when we are ready to go do some up close recon work."

Pyrex

First Post
"Vlad, if it's not interrupting your beauty sleep for too long would you mind hitting the streets in Heironkoplis? We need to find out the situation there. It may be that there's a very good reason Thor is on his way with an army."

Wrahn

First Post
I will be back shortly Talariel sends over the link as she drops the illusion she usually wears.

She takes up her trumpet, holding the almost absurdly long instrument close to her, drawing serenity from the celestial mark of her station as much as the deep breath she take as her feathery white wings spread. Then she is gone.

She reappears high over the elven woods. She takes a moment to gain her bearrings and then starts line of sight teleporting along the border of the forest, looking on high for any signs of an invasion force.

(Occ: Greater Teleport at will, Spot +34)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Wrahn said:
I will be back shortly Talariel sends over the link as she drops the illusion she usually wears.

She takes up her trumpet, holding the almost absurdly long instrument close to her, drawing serenity from the celestial mark of her station as much as the deep breath she take as her feathery white wings spread. Then she is gone.

Talariel does not leave; her ability has failed her. It would appear that her target has been Forbidden to planar travel.

Wrahn

First Post
Talariel considers a moment, then she tries the two other location she knows within a days march. Assuming failure, she will attempt to go someplace completely unrelated (Warm tropical island on the other side of the world) and teleport back quickly.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Wrahn said:
Talariel considers a moment, then she tries the two other location she knows within a days march. Assuming failure, she will attempt to go someplace completely unrelated (Warm tropical island on the other side of the world) and teleport back quickly.

Neither of the nearby locations are accessible, but the distant island can be reached.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
"Damn and a Nap really sounded good too. Ok im on my way to get some information." Vlad heads out to the streets to find info.

OOC: 22 Gather info

Remove ads