The Great Iridium Con

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Sierra sighs languidly.*

"Very well. Just so long as I'll have an hour to rest after."

(OOC: If the drive is at least an hour, she'll use Extra Effort to Transform Gun Monkey into what he wants to become as per the disguise, otherwise not. Either way, they head over to the Con)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Handsome shakes his head with a little grin at Sierra's concept of a disguise.

"I think we'll do our best to just keep it under wraps as people. What are we going to do when we get there? Try and stay together, or split off? A whole troop of people is going to attract attention unless we have a story."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rybaer said:
"Hey, way to shake it off, Monkey," Chip says as the simian emerges from the back of the departing ambulance. Chip has returned to human form.
"Not sure what I shook off, but I'm here," Gun Monkey says. "I'm not sure that EMT will be the same though."
Rystil Arden said:
*Sierra sighs languidly.*

"Very well. Just so long as I'll have an hour to rest after."

(OOC: If the drive is at least an hour, she'll use Extra Effort to Transform Gun Monkey into what he wants to become as per the disguise, otherwise not. Either way, they head over to the Con)
"I am NOT going as an animal. Just some kind of human will be fine."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If she'll have the hour to rest, she transforms Gun Monkey into a human male, though she can't help but make him just a bit more muscular, hairy, and stooped than usual, as a sort of in-joke. Still, he'll probably feel more comfortable this way, which is good, seeing as it won't end until Sierra decides she wants it to end)

Rybaer

First Post
Salix said:
"In that case you better take care of Gun Monkey, the rest of us will have to pass for normal in our civvies. i for one don't want' to become a dog, or any other animal.", Titan replies.

"You don't want to try being an animal?" Chip says, looking at Titan in shock. "Dude, it's so totally cool to be able to try out different forms. To be able to fly and swim, to smell things from miles away, to have ten-inch fangs. It just doesn't get any better than that."

Salix

First Post
Rybaer said:
"You don't want to try being an animal?" Chip says, looking at Titan in shock. "Dude, it's so totally cool to be able to try out different forms. To be able to fly and swim, to smell things from miles away, to have ten-inch fangs. It just doesn't get any better than that."

Titan looks down at Chip, "To be honest it sounds like fun, but there might be some cute girls there, and I want to be able to do more than wag my tail."

[sblock=Later to Chip only]
I'm not sure I trust Sierra not to play games and turn me back. You can control your transformations. She might leave me there to Amuse herself.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: If she'll have the hour to rest, she transforms Gun Monkey into a human male, though she can't help but make him just a bit more muscular, hairy, and stooped than usual, as a sort of in-joke. Still, he'll probably feel more comfortable this way, which is good, seeing as it won't end until Sierra decides she wants it to end)
Gun Monkey taps his foot expectantly... "Clothes? Please?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Does Gun Monkey usually wear nothing? If not, whatever he was wearing, even a gun holster is enough, has transformed into an appropriate set of clothing to blend in--
in this case, an extra-large T-shirt with this logo:
014999-015_210x168_b.jpg
and plaid shorts with slight Cheetos stains. Otherwise, he's still naked--let me know)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: No, he has his blue suit on. Pretty much the one he has in his pic, with slight modifications for the UN specs.

Remove ads