The Great Iridium Con

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
OOC: The next part should be fairly eventful and when I reach a certain point posting should be frequent.

From your post it just seemed like you weren't able to do that for awhile.

If you are still with us GREAT! But if you wont be able to post often once that point is reached it would really stink. :)
I should be around. Heck, since I gave notice, i've been on EnWorld significantly more often.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"As I suggested, the Con is the next logical step. Shall we?" Sierra offers. Unless there is an objection from someone who wants her help investigating, Sierra heads off for the Con.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Handsome gives one last look around the place, considering any hidden corners or the like. He sighs to himself.

"Well, nothing here. So let's shall."

[sblock=ooc]Bront, I think you're off to the hospital :heh:

We managed to check all the locked rooms and the like, nothing of interest?[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
As the ambulance starts to pull away, there seems to be a commotion from the back of the vehicle. It screeches to a halt and Gun Monkey, somehow back in his Simian form, lopes out of the ambulance.

Rybaer

First Post
"Hey, way to shake it off, Monkey," Chip says as the simian emerges from the back of the departing ambulance. Chip has returned to human form.

"Off to the Con then? I'm ready."

Salix

First Post
"I guess we're off to the con. Sierra, you were going to set us up with disguises, right"?, Titan says as he climbs in the back of the van.

oOC: Thought I'd get us headed to the con.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It'll be an hour drive to the Con? I can disguise one of you well, as whatever you want, after which I'll need to rest--anyone else who needs a disguise I can turn into an animal."

Salix

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"It'll be an hour drive to the Con? I can disguise one of you well, as whatever you want, after which I'll need to rest--anyone else who needs a disguise I can turn into an animal."
"In that case you better take care of Gun Monkey, the rest of us will have to pass for normal in our civvies. i for one don't want' to become a dog, or any other animal.", Titan replies.

Remove ads