• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Great Iridium Con

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=h4h]Hmm, if it is made of Iron, Steel, or better, then unless it is already broken somewhat it can't break on a DC 10 (though if it is iron, it might lose 1 Toughness), so if it looks like one of those sturdy materials and doesn't look beaten up, she'll give it a poke with an illusion--from a safe distance[/SBLOCK]

Salix

First Post
"Anyone have the skills to look at Gun Monkey? If he looks bad we should probably call in an ambulance. Chip, maybe one of your forms is tough enough to handle this thing? If not, maybe I can try.", he says the last with an uncertain tone. Not sure if I can handle it if it took out Gun Monkey

oOC: When did Bront announce that, I've been waiting for his character in my game.

Rybaer

First Post
Salix said:
"Anyone have the skills to look at Gun Monkey? If he looks bad we should probably call in an ambulance. Chip, maybe one of your forms is tough enough to handle this thing? If not, maybe I can try.", he says the last with an uncertain tone. Not sure if I can handle it if it took out Gun Monkey

Chip does his best to look dubious in his dire wolf form. He replies in his ordinary adolescent voice: "Most of my tough forms probably would cause the floor to collapse. If you think it's that important, though, I could try to come up with something."

Salix

First Post
Rybaer said:
Chip does his best to look dubious in his dire wolf form. He replies in his ordinary adolescent voice: "Most of my tough forms probably would cause the floor to collapse. If you think it's that important, though, I could try to come up with something."

"It can wait for Sierra to get ready, first we need to take care of Gun Monkey. Handsome, you know any first aid. If not, I'm calling in an ambulance",
Titan says, heading towards the phone to dial 911.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"One of you take care of it for the moment, please--let's not just leave it on the floor--get someone to pick it up if you won't. It seemed relatively safe."

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Bront announced it in the Talking the talk forum.

OOC2: GM helpful reminder as long stretches between posts fog the memory but you do have a "guide" waiting in the parking lot by the name of Doctor Dupont.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He's within a mile, I'm sure--thus: )

*Sierra conjures a helpful illusion to bring Doctor Dupont to the Resolutes so that he can explain the surprisingly sinister item. She is secretly a bit disappointed that nobody picked it up though, to satisfy her quicksilver curiosity. Still, by the time the Doctor gets there, the moment has passed and her interest has turned back to the protections against her Sight.*

Remove ads