• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Great Iridium Con

Bront

The man with the probe
"I thought this was a comic convention, not an old western convention," Gun Monkey says, after observing the shirt. He shrugs and heads towards the con with the others.

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Wow, that's a long tomorow :p

OOC: Or does this mean tomorow never came? :confused:

OOC: Ya got me there! I actually got an old copy of the module, (I was working from PDF before my computer crashed) but alzheimer's kicks in and I keep on leaving it in my game-room when I go to work.

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
OOC: Ya got me there! I actually got an old copy of the module, (I was working from PDF before my computer crashed) but alzheimer's kicks in and I keep on leaving it in my game-room when I go to work.
OOC: No problem, figured I'd give it a bump, and attempt some humor :)

Salix

First Post
OOC:I'm back. Found a house. Next I'll have the actual move, then be back and available soon after. At least titan wasn't holding things up ;) .

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
OOC:I'm back. Found a house. Next I'll have the actual move, then be back and available soon after. At least titan wasn't holding things up ;) .
OOC: Cool, congrats :)

Remove ads