• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Grey Mist

GlassEye

Adventurer
Ubariya laughs. Her sisters could be so... incendiary. "I neither seek to shun nor destroy them but only to warn them that their current actions, should they persist in them, will bring consequences."

The spider goddess turns her attentions back to the Titans. "Look at me! I follow the immutable law that life follows the death that follows life! My sister," and here Ubariya smiles at Lavaria though her eyes follow Heliasillyel so that she may be speaking of either or both, "...is as fiery in temperament as she is in body. My word is law and once given is as eternal as the universe. Come, put down your weapons of destruction and let us bargain for your future."

Voda Vosa

First Post
The one and the Many shivers, letting many leaves fall from him. Some burn at contact with Lavaria.
"All this is trivial. We should not be wasting time on these creatures, because they are creations of the Forger, and to him they belong. Let them go to their master, and craft your own servants, if servants you wish. Change and Twist the creations of the Forger might not be wise, as he is both capable of unimaginable acts of creation as of destruction."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Some of the Titans start to look angry at the shambling mounds words, "No we are our own free workers. The Forger promised a world of our own no more traveling after we helped and learned from him."

Others shake thier heads at this, "We are apperenticed till our time is done then we will have the gifts The Forger promised." the older Titan says in rebuke.

"No I say let the fire goddess speak if she can give us power and a place of our own for a home I say we take it!"

Cries of yes and of no come from within and without the group. It looks like they are divided on staying The Forger's apperentices or becoming worshippers of Lavaria.

Rathan

First Post
Lavaria smiled broadly and with a charm and grace that would melt the heart of even the coldest man. Her hips shifted within her thin and sheer flowing black wrapping on thin cloth covering just barely the areas of her body needing covering. Given some time to listen to their calls, and bides her time and then speaks.

"Now now my lovely Titans... not *all* of you need join me in my world. It is not my.. *way* to force your hand. You are a powerful people and I respect that. If you wish to join me I will be *highly* honored and will treat you with lavish gifts and power! Lavaria uttered aloud her voice dripping with whole lies and half truths...

[sblock=Bluff Check]Bluff Check... (1d20+34=45)[/sblock]

"Join me my fellow beings of power together we can rule our world and live in this one with the rest of my brothers and sisters alike!"

[sblock=Diplomacy Check]Diplomacy Check... (1d20+42=56) [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"She's really very good," Silhouette informed no one in particular as she watched Lavaria from her high perch. "I wonder what the ones who don't join her will do? It's all very exciting."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Do as you please fire maiden, but face the wrath of the Forger Alone." sentenced the Plant Lord, and faced the titans once again. "Do as you please as well titans, and face the same consequences. But leave our city now, before you are forced to face OUR wrath!" To enphatize his point, the one and the many changes to his "many" form, and scattered in a million of tiny vermin, moving among the feet of the terrified titans, making an unearthly sound of clattering chaos.

OOC: Change to swarm form, move in the middle of the aggressive titans and speak Words of Chaos

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Deciding to ignore the sun goddess and her comments he moves out of the way of the now scuttling mass the One and The Many became. With a quick push off the ground he took flight and moved towards the newest goddess. "Since everyone is to busy trying to recruit these people I never heard the story about you. So if you wouldn't mind you may get me up to speed on you and I will get you up to speed on this place. I find it is best to speak somewhere there isn't such a commotion, would you come to my Citadel and speak of things." Duretep askes the young goddess with an out-stretched hand

Rathan

First Post
Lavaria's body erupts into a roaring flaming mass as she bellows her anger for the Plants Lord intervention into her plans... She moved closer to Titans and let them and the Plant Lord feel her heat and wrath as she barked her words..

"Plant Lord... Begone from my fellow beings of power! They only wish power and a place of their own... where I agree with you our home and city must be left in peace there is *no* need to force your power on them to get them to scatter... leave them be or I will be forced to show you how far I will go to protect my investment in them!" Lavaria barked to the Plant Lord and waited for his response.

Lavaria turned to the Titans and sighed softly as she let the undying flames about her form dim and flicker out... "The Plant God is right on one account my powerful friends our city must be left be. I must ask you to leave and think on my proposal in hopes to further both your peoples power and my own. Please go now and those wishing to join me may return to the gates of this city soon and join me in my world."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Bestow the curses you will, this is OUR land. We will not tolerate insurgents in it, they might well join you AFTER they have left this place."

OOC: Note that the swarm damage and the word of chaos should take effect before Lavaria's interruption, as tOatM can do all that in one turn.

Shayuri

First Post
Deciding to ignore the sun goddess and her comments he moves out of the way of the now scuttling mass the One and The Many became. With a quick push off the ground he took flight and moved towards the newest goddess. "Since everyone is to busy trying to recruit these people I never heard the story about you. So if you wouldn't mind you may get me up to speed on you and I will get you up to speed on this place. I find it is best to speak somewhere there isn't such a commotion, would you come to my Citadel and speak of things." Duretep askes the young goddess with an out-stretched hand

Silhouette grins at Duretep and shakes her head. "Are you crazy? And miss all this? Look, I think the fire girl and the bug mountain are going to fight! I'll come see your Citadel after, okay?" She tilts her head a little, abruptly re-assessing the god. "Are you sure you can get back? Most of us were stuck here once we came over."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads